Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Game look like D3 will be lunch on June 3, 2013

lucyluffy101lucyluffy101 Member UncommonPosts: 152
This game look like similar  of  Diablo3 , Patch of Exile, Lineage of Eternal, Asura Online,  Torchlight, Battle of Immortals and War of the Immortals. Blade 9 is Lunch on June 3, 2013 http://pro.morefunplay.com/aff/SMYL55LX5L5M/

Comments

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

I do not believe you.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458
    I'll have to check it out,but the fact it has mount's tells me it's not like D3 or PoE.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Looks pretty cool.  But all ARPG's look the same to me now a days.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I'd rather have some beef fajitas or maybe New York style pizza. None of that Chicago deep dish shit 
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • lucyluffy101lucyluffy101 Member UncommonPosts: 152

Your not familiar this game because you did not play Battle of immortals and WoI

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Originally posted by Slappy1
    I'll have to check it out,but the fact it has mount's tells me it's not like D3 or PoE.

OP said it was LIKE those games, not a clone of those games.  A couple of different features doesn't necessarily mean the games are not alike.

Now, I think I'm gonna go get me some fajitas.

• Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458
    Originally posted by jdlamson75
    Originally posted by Slappy1

OP said it was LIKE those games, not a clone of those games.  A couple of different features doesn't necessarily mean the games are not alike.

Now, I think I'm gonna go get me some fajitas.

That's why I said,I'll have to check it out!

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848
    Originally posted by Grunty
    I'd rather have some beef fajitas or maybe New York style pizza. None of that Chicago deep dish shit 

The two things Chicago does better than NY is Pizza and Chicago Style hot dogs. Your loss. :-)

This  new game Lunch in 6 Hours.....
  • DeathWolf2uDeathWolf2u Member Posts: 291
    Originally posted by swizards01
    This  new game Lunch in 6 Hours.....

Lunch in 6 hours I'm game, I'm hungry

• CoatedCoated Member UncommonPosts: 507

Just when I thought spells, armor and weapons couldn't get any more flashy..

A contender appears.

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Originally posted by swizards01
    This game look like similar  of  Diablo3 , Patch of Exile, Lineage of Eternal, Asura Online,  Torchlight, Battle of Immortals and War of the Immortals. Blade 9 is Lunch on June 3, 2013 http://pro.morefunplay.com/aff/SMYL55LX5L5M/

looks more like LoL then D3 to me. 

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    Originally posted by Shadowguy64
    Originally posted by Grunty

The two things Chicago does better than NY is Pizza and Chicago Style hot dogs. Your loss. :-)

The US Supreme Court has already ruled that NY pizza is superior to Chicago.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/05/verdicts-in-new-york-pizza-trumps-chicagos/

• worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    Post makes me hungry.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com

• Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366
    I love free lunch.

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    i haven't been hungry in a while. thanks.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• aromeroaromero Member Posts: 49

This game is pretty fun and good. Thought it would be crap but I've been playing since launch yesterday and having a good time.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    Graphics turned me off right away. I hope the same doesn't happen with FFXIV:ARR which is all flash and glitter.
  • Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

the websites catch phrase 'let's make fun togather".

need I say more?

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    Originally posted by Ramones274

the websites catch phrase 'let's make fun togather".

need I say more?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA that's amazing. Good find!

This game just lunch in june 3 but there is already a hacker and he get banned by the GM. I don't  know how people hack mmo games and get everything in the shop. hahahahaha. This game is nice to play because only 9 person can own legendary weapon. If you own the legendary people can pk you anywhere.