Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back to AOC

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
I just left DAOC and am coming back to AOC. Downloading the game as I type. I really hope the crafting redesign gets into the game soon.Real soon.

Comments

• DoomtecDoomtec Member Posts: 32

yeah, I'm looking forward to that as well. Crafting as it stands is kind of a joke.

One of my few dislikes about the game as it is today, actually. That and a lack of proper player housing.

• QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    I was going to come back and check out things now but can't find the download. I already have an account but I can only find the new account setup page. Anyone know where to get the download at?

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by Quicksand
    I was going to come back and check out things now but can't find the download. I already have an account but I can only find the new account setup page. Anyone know where to get the download at?

Go into your account and scroll down. The link will be located in the middle of your screen.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    They have live chat with customer service  for many hours of the day if you forgot your account name or password.