Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Last of Us Demo

nukemdukemznukemdukemz Member Posts: 7

The Demo was Just Released Today for Early Access if you own Gods of War Ascension

It is roughly around 20-30minutes depending on your play style

Review

- It is a great fun game

- Craft system is great and takes time.  You need to do it while you are safe

- Sneaking can be tough and you have to plan out your attack

Playthrough Demo:

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

PS3 only.

Next one please.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

so i have to purchase a game that i dont want in order to play a 30 minute demo of the game that i want?.....

These type of deals are just stupid. Besides, im wanting for confirmation of a PS4 version of The Lasd of Us, but still these deals are stupid.

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    This game and GTA V are probably the only 2 game this year I'm excited for, even though The Last of Us is a PS3 exclusive game it will probably be the last PS3 game I get for the system unless Beyond Souls (Ellen Page-Willam Dafoe) turns out to be a hit, GTA V once pre-order hits Steam Ill be getting that as well.

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    Originally posted by Volgore

PS3 only.

Next one please.

May be PS3 Only but I have a feeling it will be a GOTY contender.....

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    lookin good cant wait and beyond two souls.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by firefly2003
    This game and GTA V are probably the only 2 game this year I'm excited for, even though The Last of Us is a PS3 exclusive game it will probably be the last PS3 game I get for the system unless Beyond Souls (Ellen Page-Willam Dafoe) turns out to be a hit, GTA V once pre-order hits Steam Ill be getting that as well.

I don't think we will see GTA V on the pc til next year, I thought I heard something like 6 months after console release which is in September.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by firefly2003

What no Watch Dogs? > http://watchdogs.ubi.com/watchdogs/en-us/home/index.aspx

The Last of Us seems like a great game yet not owning a PS3.

GTA V don't even have to think about it, just when I heard there would be a GTA V to me means instant buy. Try to get as little information about it as I do with most GTA games, the more I will enjoy the game and be suprised with what they have in store.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

Does anyone know anyting about the multiplayer?

I'm curious if you can play along with a friend as one of the main characters and basically duo through the game.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Sovrath

Does anyone know anyting about the multiplayer?

I'm curious if you can play along with a friend as one of the main characters and basically duo through the game.

While exact details are not yet known, Neil Druckmann (creative director) has confirmed that The Last of Us will contain multiplayer and it will be "very unique."  And it wont have co-op related multiplayer

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by Markov1project
    Hi, my name is Alex.
    There is a project starting for gamers who plays MMPORG games (WOW and so on). project is about making online games better, so if you would like to participate you will be trying out new online games for free, answering questions about online games and how they could improve, for your participation you will get a prize, 6 months of payed WoW game (they pay for you to play) also there are other prizes that you can ask for, which is almost anything you want (not a car obviously, but money or graphics card or something like that can be your prize).
    We are looking for people from the following countries:
    Germany, France, UK, Turkey, China, Korea, Brazil, Japan, Mexico, United States.
    There are no age restrictions.
    If you are interested, contact me via E-mail ([email protected]).

Hi Alex you could direct us to your website if this is truly something serious?