Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what are you playing

DonpoohbearDonpoohbear Member UncommonPosts: 85
hey i enjoy mmo's for one reason playing with fun ppl. so im  gonah ask what u guys are playing bc if it seems interesting id like to join ya.

Comments

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072

Vendetta Online.  Dig the 40 minutes of gameplay, if you can.  It's part of a large, collaboratively designed mission tree with branching storylines, repeatable cul-de-sacs etc... about 10 hrs in on a Serco character.  The soundtrack is SeaMoon's "A Twisted Downbeat Adventure".  The game's website is here:

http://www.vendetta-online.com

I'd invite others to respond in kind.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    Originally posted by Donpoohbear
    hey i enjoy mmo's for one reason playing with fun ppl. so im  gonah ask what u guys are playing bc if it seems interesting id like to join ya.

Currently playing Star Trek Online and having a blast with my new Romulan. I also jump in Neverwinter whenever friends need help with something.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Nothing worth playing atm, having fun with League of Legends though for a couple of hours a day but thats not a MMO.
  • bubbabillbubbabill Member Posts: 80
    agree with above poster.  not much mmo's out there right now that are worth playing.  right now my bro and i are playing boarderlands 2.   waiting to see if wildstar of maybe elder scrolls online are worth it
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

This. and This.

And thinking of getting into This and This.

Oh, and this looks fun too.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• drsinisterdrsinister Member UncommonPosts: 42

At the moment, Neverwinter Online, every now and then Defiance.

Not a mmo but World of Warplanes is taking up my time right now also.  (still in CB).

• UdoDUdoD Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Grimlands and Origins of Malu beta's:  first is in halted development, second is in intermission, so nothing now...
  • IssieaIssiea Member Posts: 75
    Currently playing Rift on trial.  Kind of ok, trying to give it a chance.

• LordSneergLordSneerg Member Posts: 119
    DCUO for the ps3. Holding me over until the fall. 
  • DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
    Playing EverQuest II at the moment. Pretty much waiting on WildStar and FFXIV 2.0 to relaunch. I want FFXIV so bad, lol.
  • mysticmousemysticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 146
    not playing anything currently .The last game I played was STO  and before that GW2 I am hopeful that something will come out this year that I can play for at least a year or two. 
  • worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    WorldAlpha for obvious reasons!  Now in Open Beta.  Check it out!  http://www.worldalpha.com

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com

• brinagh75brinagh75 Member Posts: 9

Mostly Rift.  So happy it is going f2p.   I love the rifts and all of the world events that go on.

Other than that I have been playing The Secret World, Aion (looking forward to the June patch), SWtOR, GW2 (although lost interest in that as of recently)

I love that games have a F2P option.  It gives me the freedom to log onto multiple games without feeling that I am wasting money on a subscription if I only play a couple of days a month.

• TorkazTorkaz Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Dragons prophet.
  • Ex0dUs101Ex0dUs101 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    EVE Online (2 accounts multiboxing), Defiance (and watching every episode of the show because its awesome), and Guild Wars 2 when I want a break from Science Fiction.
  • Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697
    I am not regularly playing any MMO, although I occasionally stop in and visit my characters in TSW every now and then.  I am playing Skyrim and Oblivion until something else catches my eye.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464
    Back on Rift and having a blast. Storm Legion is a huge, awesome expansion. With the free Raptr deals you might still be able to score a copy of rift + SL + 30 days for free. The game goes free to play next month and the servers are already seeing a steady rise in population.
  • KanesterKanester Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Darkfall unholy wars. Awesome fun, heart pumping....
  • rakattrakatt Member UncommonPosts: 14
    For the past few months, I have been playing SWTOR. I'm starting to get a little bored with it, though. I've downloaded Anarchy Online. Looking forward to trying it. 
  • MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    Messing around in Rift, mostly, but I don't last very long each session.  It's hard to get into a game you know is just a filler until the real games you are waiting for release. 

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    I keep going back and checking on Defiance in the forums, hoping to hear some good news.  There's NO news.  Trion must have an internal disaster on their hands. 

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• HellidolHellidol Member UncommonPosts: 476
    Originally posted by Donpoohbear

playing nothing right now, i was playing NW but (not to change subjects) PWE are thieves.

What I want to play is something that might be fun for me also, I was thinking of trying out defiance.

• Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458
    Right now playing Dragon's Prophet,Neverwinter and a lil Rift.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• PanzerbasePanzerbase Member Posts: 423
    Recently gave up on Neverwinter, and that leaves about nothing of interest for me. Guess I'll enjoy the fresh air. 
  • aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by Phaserlight

Vendetta Online.  Dig the 40 minutes of gameplay, if you can.  It's part of a large, collaboratively designed mission tree with branching storylines, repeatable cul-de-sacs etc... about 10 hrs in on a Serco character.  The soundtrack is SeaMoon's "A Twisted Downbeat Adventure".  The game's website is here:

http://www.vendetta-online.com

I'd invite others to respond in kind.

@Phaserlight

ive seen a few of your posts on Vendetta. i just wanted to say its always good to see someone when they are enjoying themselves in an mmo. we do a lot of bitching around here, of course its b/c we love the medium of this type of game play so much. but sometimes the bitching doesnt remind us that we love it, instead it buries the one commonality on this site: we all enjoy mmos.

anyways, glad to see your having a good time and sharing that here.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse