Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Band of Brothers is Recruiting for Neverwinter

jonp200jonp200 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Hi Everyone,

We are loving Neverwinter and have a pretty engaged player base.  If you are looking for a good group of folks to play the game with, look no further.  We are located on the Mindflayer Server. You can check us out an apply for membership as Bandbrothers.enjin.com.  

We are a group of mature gamers who have in many cases led guilds or acted in a leadership capacity in WOW, EQ2, SWTOR, AOC, and most of the other popular titles. We gauge maturity by how someone acts not by physical age so we don’t have an age restriction.

We don’t have a lengthy questionnaire to fill out or a requirement that you play a certain number of hours a week. Nor do we require you to spec your character a certain way or conform to any number of other rules. Play what you enjoy.

What we are looking for is like-minded people with whom we can experience this game. We want you to be a fit and if you join us, it will be a chance for you and us to determine if that’s the case. Most of our applicants have joined and play with us today. A few have not worked out; such is life.

We can use salty language. We enjoy busting on each other to a certain extent although it is all in good fun. We tend to learn the game we are playing and share that knowledge with each other. So while we are not necessarily statisticians, we are good , experienced, thoughtful, players. We learn our classes together and help each other grow in a game together. As such, we are open to criticism and learn from each other; all in a focus to play the game and have fun. Fun trumps everything else. Fun is why you play a game - right?

Come check us out if you think we're a fit.  We aren't looking to grow much beyond where we are now frankly but always like meeting like-minded people.

Baldric Lordhammer

Devoted Cleric of Torm

Band of Brothers

Seaspite
Playing ESO on my X-Box

Comments

• LinkonLinkon Member Posts: 2

If you are looking for a great group of friendly helpful mature people to enjoys Neverwinter with BoB is for you.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,676
    Now this is what I call optimism :-)
  • jonp200jonp200 Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Thank you very much :)

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

• NecroshanNecroshan Member Posts: 7

We are still looking to add some good people. Starting to do Heroics and would love to have a few more folks to enjoy the game with.

Auda Darkhand of Band Of Brothers

AKA-Necroshan

• SareneSarene Member Posts: 1
    Still looking for some GF and DC....if you're up for making fond memories of this game with a group of people who remember he game is just a game...hit us up!
    Still recruiting, growing and having a blast!

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by Linkon

If you are looking for a great group of friendly helpful mature people to enjoys Neverwinter with BoB is for you.

Just be careful of the Goonies this time... ^^  I played Neverwinter to level 60 on my GWF and level 16 on a TR.  Given that GWFs tend to get kicked from dungeon runs, just for being GWF's I moved on to another game (Rift and Dragons Prophet right now).  But I do wish you guys all the best.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

Totally off-topic, but at the same time not...

Any chance Blacklight, Dianabolic, DB Preacher or EVE legends from that era are amongst you now? :)

Either way, BOB was class back then, wouldn't expect anything else now, so you get a thumbs up and a GL!

Boldyn

Originally posted by Wraithone
    Originally posted by Linkon

Just be careful of the Goonies this time... ^^  I played Neverwinter to level 60 on my GWF and level 16 on a TR.  Given that GWFs tend to get kicked from dungeon runs, just for being GWF's I moved on to another game (Rift and Dragons Prophet right now).  But I do wish you guys all the best.

Sorry to hear about that.  Have no use for that kind of elitism.  All classes can contribute.  There are no best/worst classes.  MMOs are driven by players and good players are always welcome!

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

Hi All,

We are currently rocking en-game, elites, as well as playing alts through content.  What a great game!  Always looking for more players of any class.  We do have an abundance of clerics but again, any class welcome.

We are aligned with the dwarves for the endgame and have just started to dip into that new content.

See you in-game!

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box