Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLEASE HELP!

I want to play an MMORPG! (I pay for it) But we don't have a credit card! Does someone know an MMORPG for which you don't need a credit card? I would really appreciate it! Thanks... ;)

Currently playing Shot Online: Marlonn - lvl 52 Zygmunt.

"Argueing online is like running in the special Olympics... even if you win your still a retard."

Comments

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Yes you can play  many of this games using game cards.

So you can buy this game cards with cash/debit card and use them to play

You get them for retailers such as electronic boutique,amazon.com.

SWG and EQ i know use game cards for  sure.

So go to EB website and  search under this products i am sure you will find them.

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

goto www.paybycash.com They support a large list of games.

If you want to play EQ you can buy a gamecard at nearly any store that sells games.

Check the free games sticky message for games you can play for free http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm?loadforum=51&loadthread=3931&setstart=1&loadclass=35

-=-=-=-=-
    A game is only late untill it's released, but it's bad forever.
    A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50%

Games and players have a type. What type are you? click here

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• DeadEndDeadEnd Member Posts: 98
    Yes but they are for America ! And I am from holland so I won't be able to pay for the games.. don't you guys know any way for me to pay without credit card and without me having to take the airplane to America?

"Argueing online is like running in the special Olympics... even if you win your still a retard."

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    You might wanna check out the FAQ's on some of the mmorpg websites for the games you are interested in, that might answer your question as most have a section on paying etc in them.

• DeadEndDeadEnd Member Posts: 98
    Hmmm.. so the Ultima OnLine thingy is only for America ! (buy game time at shop) I guess I'll have to wait for the abonnament that will come out.. (Microsoft is making it) so you can play the games made by Microsoft. Than I can finally play Asheron's Call 2! :D

• Psycho_StefPsycho_Stef Member Posts: 24
    DeadEnd, I'm from Holland too, I don't play those mmorpg's myself, but friends do.They import those games through import shops or local sites for it and then suscribe either by CC or paybycash.

• EzikeilEzikeil Member Posts: 148
    From Holland aswell :) , I Use my friend's CC to pay for it. Some mmorpg's will allow you to use Game Cards, but as far as I know I haven't seen them over here ( Then again I  haven't asked for them ). You're best bet is to find some1 with a CC, maybe you're parents or an uncle or a friend or something. Bol.com has a couple of mmorpg's you can buy, they also come with 1 month of free play ( most of em anyway ). I spotted Everquest, Star Wars Galaxies, Dark Ages of Camelot there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When You're Falling of a Cliff You Might Aswell Try To Fly.

• BuckoBucko Member Posts: 8

Try The Realm Online, you can pay via check for 1 year of gaming for only $49.95 USD.

Check Realmserver.com for details.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

anything by SOE accepts gamecards (EQ, SWG, PS, EQII(that one to come) and if any others come out with SOE)

daoc lets u pay by money order also