Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter Foundry/Dungeon Quest Series: Draconic Pub/Neverwinter Wood

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Speed Plague Tower

This was my first time in the Void Zone. I didn't know what to expect but wasn't disappointed at all. The look of this zone is awesome very fitting. The AI actually was a lot better then normal missions. Mobs had a lot of self preservation movement going on. It made things more interesting or in the least funny. If you haven't gone in yet I suggest you give it one go. But make sure you have a somewhat good gear set up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

Draconic Pub

This was a speed run of one of the highest rated Foundry Missions. Well I can't really say a speed run. It took 45 minutes to do sheesh! But I made it so you don't have to suffer that long watch it lol. Four times speed for the win! If you are looking for something entry level to get into beginning this game. This mission will keep you on your toes and entertained. I plan on doing all the best quest I can find stay tuned for that. More then likely I'll keep using the 4x times method. So you can save yourself time and get the feeling rather quick.

==================================================================================================

Neverwinter Wood

Short sweet excellent for dailies and fun to do. Also towards the end I touch on ignorance and racism in games going on. And how I and other people don't put up with it. You think by now people learn to not do it.

Comments