Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new Video with some Job Skills

Comments

• PulsarManPulsarMan Member Posts: 289
    Love it. 
  • KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

I don't know why I'm excited for this game. But I am....

Wanted to see Summoner!! :(

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Looking forward to rolling monk in august :)

• RalstlinRalstlin Member UncommonPosts: 234
    they are moving in the correct way, some scenaries of this Live Letter VII were just incredible. I cant wait to see this game in the future DirectX11 Client.
  • MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Originally posted by Ralstlin
    they are moving in the correct way, some scenaries of this Live Letter VII were just incredible. I cant wait to see this game in the future DirectX11 Client.

Is there a translation of it somewhere or a movie with subs? 

• ZizouXZizouX Member Posts: 670
    Originally posted by Moodsor
    Originally posted by Ralstlin

Is there a translation of it somewhere or a movie with subs? 

They come up with a translation/subtitles in English a few days after the video releases... probably by early next week.

• RalstlinRalstlin Member UncommonPosts: 234

Official video subbed come always late.. are like 2 hours of translating work.. so is not their priority. The important info is out already.

• danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    Good video.  Best Graphics I seen in an MMO in years.  
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

I like the current speed of combat, but I still IMHO feel that it is a bit too flashy for combat. That is one of the things I felt GW2 went wrong. More flash then substance. I do appreciate that there are more combat animations for skills then 1.0 had though. I'll definitely be playing when game is released (already pre-ordered CE edition since I didn't get CE for 1.0) Just part of me wishes that part of the light show was turned down, it's hard to appreciate the animation work when you can't see it. That's just me though I like to appreciate the work put into animating combat. Probably why I liked Dragon Age Origins a hell of a whole lot more then DA2 (other reasons aside)

Edit: FFXI hit a nice sweet spot with flash and substance with the high end WS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tydtVMKIEV4&list=FLF2hyWBcvLG73g6nHdE_myA&index=92

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• AlberelAlberel Member Posts: 1,121
    Originally posted by Kuppa

I don't know why I'm excited for this game. But I am....

Wanted to see Summoner!! :(

Expect to see Summoner and Scholar at E3. They have a lot planned for it. ;)

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    damnit i wanna see badass classes like samurai, ninja, and blue mage not a college student class lol
  • azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402

You know that this is a Japanese game when the look of the particles effects are more important the mobs fighting back to show some action. Hehe

Although, I'm now thinking of "rolling" a Bard and not a Monk.

• AlberelAlberel Member Posts: 1,121
    Originally posted by azarhal

You know that this is a Japanese game when the look of the particles effects are more important the mobs fighting back to show some action. Hehe

No reason you can't play both. :P

• Kayo83Kayo83 Member UncommonPosts: 399
    Archer>Monk ... for me. Well, ill keep my eyes on the Bard since its the more natural Job transition for Archer probably but I dont want to be playing music inbetween shots, lol.

Of course, Ill probably have em both eventually, lol.
  • azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402
    Originally posted by Alberel
    Originally posted by azarhal

No reason you can't play both. :P

But not at the same time! ;)

I'm greedy. I want a a lute playing archer monk.