Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how do you pay to play

NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131
When you pay to play ff11 how many different ways can you pay. Can you only use a credit card or can you mail a money order. Also what is the payment method is it only month or can you pay advanced

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• LexingtonLexington Member Posts: 73

I think their are 3 ways to pay for the game.  Credit Card, PayPal, Check by mail.

their will be a way to pay monthly, and im sure they might have an Annually way to pay also.  not for sure tho.

• TidaneTidane Member Posts: 34
    Where did you find the last two? Latest I've heard it was only by Credit Card.

Name: Tidane
    Race: Hume
    Class: Warrior
    Level: N/A
    Link: Vana'diel Warriors

Name: Tidane
    Race: Hume
    Class: Warrior
    Level: N/A
    Link: Vana'diel Warriors

• NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131

I think you can pay in advance but i still dont know if you have to pay with credit cards

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    Abraham Lincoln

• NitroBahamutNitroBahamut Member Posts: 1

hey guys im new here, and i dont think that it will jus be credit cards as then younger people would find it harder to pay for so i think that checks are gonna be used to

im the legendary Nitro Bahamut be my allie and you shall not die cross with me and you will perish

im the legendary Nitro Bahamut be my allie and you shall not die cross with me and you will perish

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466
    MMORPGs usually have prepay cards with codes you can enter.

• ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673

I think the only option is to pay by credit card, although a debit card will work as well. I haven't heard anything about pre-paid game cards and I'm certian you can't mail a check or money order. If you're not 18 (or 17, some places let you get a debit card then) then you probably can strike some sort of deal with your parents about letting you play the game. I remember when I first got into Asheron's call my parents wern't too keen on the idea of paying per month but they got over it when I turned 18 and got a credit card of my own =P

• weizilla87weizilla87 Member Posts: 1
    hmmm... i veri interested in FFXI... but if it is to be paid by credit cards only.. den i can't play...? anyone noe anyway to pay for the playing?image

• ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673

Perhaps you could ask a parent or relative for assistance in that department. Chances are they may allow pay pal. I'm not positive but you may be able to pay that way via money orders to pay pal. It may take a week or two before you can play if you do it that way. I've never done pay pal really so I'm not sure. When the game is released we'll know the payment options then =)