Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combat with a keyboard & mouse

spookypuppyspookypuppy Member Posts: 4
I am about to start playing Tera, having gotten quite bored with other MMO's. I was wondering, what's the combat like with a keyboard and mouse? Considering that it's an action oriented combat system, is it something that I'll need a controller for?

Comments

• MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643
    Keyboard & Mouse work best. I honestly would say never use a controller in a game like this, unless you want to die alot.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

• spookypuppyspookypuppy Member Posts: 4
    No, dying alot doesn't sound like fun :) It's too bad that I have to build a new computer just to play this game, I currently play games on a 4 year old laptop and I don't think that will cut it. Luckily, my build should be done in like 3 months. I've waited this long to start playing, I can wait until I have a proper system to play it on.
  • donzin08donzin08 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I play Tera with an xbox 360 controller, for ranged characters i use a keyboard and mouse. But, i must say playing a warrior with a controller is some of the most fun I have ever had in an MMO!
  • spookypuppyspookypuppy Member Posts: 4
    I've heard so many great things about the combat in Tera that I can't wait to check it out :)