Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

968 people melted the server

2»

Comments

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

Originally posted by -Inferno-
    Yub it is. The DnL servers are pieces of crap and they plan to handle 100.000 simulataneous players with them. Ironic, isn't it?

just take everyting this dude says as an outright lie. he has vendetta that has nothing to do with acutal gameplay

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

So, most people crash out of the billing process during the ClickandBuy phase, and of course, that means that Farlan is teh suxxor, right ?

And because the servers of a third-party billing company cannot handle the rush, that means that the DnL game servers will be crashing all the time, right ?

Hmmm... I see the connection image

• )v(ajinBoob)v(ajinBoob Member Posts: 42

Originally posted by SpottyGekko

So, most people crash out of the billing process during the ClickandBuy phase, and of course, that means that Farlan is teh suxxor, right ?
    And because the servers of a third-party billing company cannot handle the rush, that means that the DnL game servers will be crashing all the time, right ?
    Hmmm... I see the connection image

No, they are "teh suxxor" because

1.  They have pushed back release by several YEARS.

2.  They still don't have a worthwhile product now.

3.  They are manipulating people into paying them 60 bucks for no good reason.  Not to forget that charge applies NOW, not when DnL comes out, unlike other companies who allow you to preorder, but do not charge you until a specific date (which is what preordering really is).  What they are doing is PRE PAYING, not pre ordering. 

4.  They are unable to handle the most minor of problems as the mess you saw yesterday.

5.  There is no new game information/movies/screenshots that aren't over 6 months old.

this list goes on and on....

But, if you want to feel good about burning 60 bucks for no reason.  Go ahead, feel warm and fuzzy inside.image

Arguing over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still a retard.

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Originally posted by )v(ajinBoob

But, if you want to feel good about burning 60 bucks for no reason.  Go ahead, feel warm and fuzzy inside.image

Not just warm and fuzzy, but excited too image
  • angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

[quote]Originally posted by )v(ajinBoob
    [b]

2.  They still don't have a worthwhile product now.

5.  There is no new game information/movies/screenshots that aren't over 6 months old.
    [/quote]

/sigh if there hasent been any information in the last six months how would you know if they dont have a worthwild product now? ::::12::

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Originally posted by fulmanfu

Originally posted by -Inferno-
    Yub it is. The DnL servers are pieces of crap and they plan to handle 100.000 simulataneous players with them. Ironic, isn't it?

just take everyting this dude says as an outright lie. he has vendetta that has nothing to do with acutal gameplay

He was one of the games biggest fan boys before he got into the beta, he quit his job over at the Stratics site because he felt he could not support the game. Those are the facts, make what you will of them.

You want to support the game that is your business, you want to buy it fine as long as you are not using my charge card. But don't lie about someone to try and support it. It is time to let it fly or fall on it's own weight now. December we wil fing out who was right and who was not.

I miss DAoC

lol..no those are NOT the facts. they might be what he say the facts are now, but i for one know he praised the game while he beta'd it ...
    the gameplay is not the reason hes whining and crying under 2 (at least) differnt names here and all around.

(edit: just ignore this jack, i forgot you're the guy that says the devs log on a few hundred alts at the same time to try to hype the game..lmao. you will believe just about anyting i guess so keep believing it and sniffing that glue)

You just don't get it do you Ful, it is over, kaput, finished now and no one gives a rats butt what what your or my opinions are now. The people who will buy have done bought and it is all up to the company now to either put up or shut up on December 8th because if they deliver crap or delay again they might as well take down their web site. If they deliver a decent game they have a small chance of getting a nice niche fanbase which could be built up like AO and Eve did.

So go ahead and hype it to high heaven, call me a Blizzard fan boy or a liar or what ever cause no one cares at this point and it won't make one damn bit of difference now and will not put another dime in the devs pocket. Or I can rant all I won't and never convince even one fan he/she has wasted their money because they have already made up their mind and bought.

It over Ful , give it a rest and we will see what happens in December

I miss DAoC

i care ;) and so do the 1000's of alts im going to log to hype my post! lol

btw i never hyped this game, and you are the last person in the WORLD that should tell someone to 'give it a rest' just look at your trolling for the past whatever months years decades zzzzzzz

Originally posted by fulmanfu

i care ;) and so do the 1000's of alts im going to log to hype my post! lol

btw i never hyped this game, and you are the last person in the WORLD that should tell someone to 'give it a rest' just look at your trolling for the past whatever months years decades zzzzzzz

and now it is over, I have beeen a bad dog anbd I feel oh so bad about it. Please accept my deepest apologies if Ihave offended tour tender sensitivities. ...

oh go over and check out the number of mods logged on the English boards over at the official site. Does not matter what time 9am est , midnight est, 4am est. Always 32 or 34 and always the same names ~insert twilight zone music~

I miss DAoC

• PanerdarPanerdar Member UncommonPosts: 28

I wondered about that too. It is just a board fluke. If you look at each one of them, they are nearly all offline. Only ever a couple on.

Originally posted by Panerdar

I wondered about that too. It is just a board fluke. If you look at each one of them, they are nearly all offline. Only ever a couple on.

Weird huh?  But it is probably  just  list of their names

However like I told Ful , it does not matter anymore, December will either make or break it no matter how much hype or flaming it gets between now and then They might sell a couple of more hundred keys to people who are out of town and cannot get on the net (does anyone like that exist?) but yesterday was about it for them sales wise.

Personally I don't give a crap anymore one way or the other anyway. I went way over the edge on this one so now I think I will just grab a tub of popcorn and shoot for a free key in December. I would not have even gotten back in this thread if Ful had not been spouting the party propaganda about Inferno. I have low tolerance for BS.

I miss DAoC

• BoogieBoogie Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by Jackdog

I have low tolerance for BS.

Yet that seems to be all that youre spewing . . .  Peace out

Rather rule in hell , than serve in heaven

• LordAnubisLordAnubis Member Posts: 112

Originally posted by Jackdog

I think I will just grab a tub of popcorn and shoot for a free key in December. I would not have even gotten back in this thread if Ful had not been spouting the party propaganda about Inferno. I have low tolerance for BS.

You have no idea why inferno was booted but hey its not for me to strighten your life and tell you what to belive,

As for inferno his aa nice guy had no issues with him just seems that some one hating the game so much they waste a lot of time telling the same people over again why they do

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

This may be really hard to do but PLEASE STOP REFERRING TO WHO WAS IN BETA. Just dont even mention the fact that anyone was or is or will be in beta.

Also, can you guys stop arguing over what is a conspiracy theory or who did that or this person said something about that person and that ...well...you know.

Its fine debating over a game....but 3 pages over a forum conspiracy? Is it really worth that? On both sides? 

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• turkeyboundturkeybound Member Posts: 32
    Your in on it too arent you En1Gma
  • -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325

Enigma is rubbing his little hands with glee because he gets part of the payments made by little fanbois for referring them to DnL ::::33::

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524

I don't know what anyone is talking about. ::::05:: I feel left out.

• IIRLIIRL Member Posts: 876

Hahahaha.

Man, what world are you living in JackDog?

You actually believe that thousand of people "logs in on their alts to hype dnl", that's truly retarded.

And the worst part is that you will be playing SoG even though you keep bashing SoG and DnL, I hope you don't get a key on the 8th, you should really finnish the 8th grade first kid.

I CREATED MYSELF!
    <3 "<Claus|Dev> i r pk"

SW:TOR|War40K:DMO|GW2

• xyklonxyklon Member Posts: 65

Why does people like even post if you believe its going to suck? you cant have much of a life..