Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I pick PS4 over XB1.

slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

The reason is not because of the new graphics even though I will enjoy them, it is because Sony PS4 made it so much easier for developers to create fantastic games for us, I am talking  galactic games like deep RPG's etc. PS4 will allow game developers to become developing gods! The developers in the reveal are extremely happy with the new tools they have and that is why Blizzard is now a partner with SONY... I will repeat "BLIZZARD IS NOW PARTNERS WITH SONY!" the power, do you feel the power? do you all even know what this mean? for me WoW will come to PS4 or the coming TITAN that's a FACT!

Chris Blizzard: We have partner up with Sony and we will take over the world.

Comments

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    Why I dont care: Neither is a PC...
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by hfztt

That's pretty much not a fact in this age.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

I don't know!the better solution is xbox one!sadly ms has a tendancy to complexify things so much that sony will probably be the thing to have!ms has the right idea but unless ms lunch a very simple tool for dev to cover basic error like :using the wrong stuff somewhere (most the time the unit say something to the screen but screen doesn't understand so it default to wrong setting!

• jabhamanojabhamano Member Posts: 22

playstation was always better than xbox. but nearly every game those days will be published on both consoles to maximize the profit. only games which you wont see on other console are the ones published by the sony itself. like granturismo. lol... even metal gear solid and Hideo Kojima betrayed sony. and those were the most powerful exclusives for them. 

i wouldnt expect much of a battle here.

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Originally posted by slim26

The reason is not because of the new graphics even though I will enjoy them, it is because Sony PS4 made it so much easier for developers to create fantastic games for us, I am talking  galactic games like deep RPG's etc. PS4 will allow game developers to become developing gods! The developers in the reveal are extremely happy with the new tools they have and that is why Blizzard is now a partner with SONY... I will repeat "BLIZZARD IS NOW PARTNERS WITH SONY!" the power, do you feel the power? do you all even know what this mean? for me WoW will come to PS4 or the coming TITAN that's a FACT!

http://www.x360magazine.com/general/blizzard-microsoft-win/

theories are nice eh? as long you only pick those you like *G*

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395

Agree with the premise:  Much more likely to get a PS4 than an Xbone.   Sony is much more open than Microsoft at this point.  It will be easier to develop games for the PS4.   The Xbone won't have the long lead time to cement it's position.  Hopefully, neither of the consoles will have a RRoD problem too. 

Not to mention that anything that helps Microsoft cement gaming into a console  straight jacket is not good.

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• SasamiSasami Member Posts: 326
    Oh yes, because developers really complained how bad tools where for Xbox360 and how little Microsoft understands developing in general. You know because Microsoft is entertainment company, not software development giant.
  • GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Not interested eather in sony PS4 or xbox, ill stick with my PC.

For future maybe i go for steam console with linux and small hope i can even abanadon completely windows for linux if games come more avaible for LINUX.

MS already said they will concentrade on xbox and wont make or port games to PC they betrayed us PC gamers.

PS specially becouse of blizzard would for me reason not to buy ps4 im realy totally not interested in garbage games from blizzard:P

PC(desktop)Forever!

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    Originally posted by Thane
    Originally posted by slim26

http://www.x360magazine.com/general/blizzard-microsoft-win/

theories are nice eh? as long you only pick those you like *G*

There you go, messing up another mmorpg discussion bringing facts into it.  Sheesh.  /Sarcasm off

As usual a knee-jerk reaction to a comment that mentions nothing solid about a partnership.  Wishful thinking is all the OP has going on.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768

I only bought my 360  2 years ago, LOL.   I never buy these things on initial relaease.  Too expensive and or problems. 

Still lots of gaming left on the 360, so I will wait and see how it all settles out, and save a few bucks later as well probably.

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Nitth

Well, in reality PC is much more flexible and makes more sense imho. Example; I have a 360 with Skyrim and I can pretty much play the game with expansions, and dlc which is great, but, the game itself is so much better with player made mods that I choose the PC over the console.  The flexibility of a keyboard over a mouse to me makes more sense to fans of mmorpgs also. Game controllers should be left more for fps. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by Amjoco

Well, in reality PC is much more flexible and makes more sense imho. Example; I have a 360 with Skyrim and I can pretty much play the game with expansions, and dlc which is great, but, the game itself is so much better with player made mods that I choose the PC over the console.  The flexibility of a keyboard over a mouse to me makes more sense to fans of mmorpgs also. Game controllers should be left more for fps. 

i prefer a mouse and keyboard for my FPS, more accurate shoting, and same reflex speed if your used to a mouse :p

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Squeak69
    Originally posted by Amjoco

i prefer a mouse and keyboard for my FPS, more accurate shoting, and same reflex speed if your used to a mouse :p

I agree, but the top two console genres are platform and fps. Just saying that the controller is used on a console mostly for those type games. :) Keyboard and mouse imho will always be way more flexible for all genres.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    Ill pick PS4 simply because Sony currently do not charge to connect to the internet Xbox Gold is a con. Although my son has paid for his in his room.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Wont pick either of them and will stick with my PC lol..

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

Games like "Trials" motorcross game where you only control the lean and tilt of your bike, is great on console, much better than on pc, I'd argue that normal racing games are better on console as well.

But everything else, I'd play on my pc.

And with that underwhelming reveal Xbox did, I'd probably go for a ps4.