Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post all Rift Buddy Key Offers/Requests/Recruit-A-Friend Here

1121314151618»

Comments

• night_gamernight_gamer Member Posts: 22

I still need 2 more friends!

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account/reg/account-registration-short-flow.action?voucherCode=GF7DLRGEP3FZWZWCRMEZ&request_locale=en&experience=aaf&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

Yes you get all free goodies and stuff, I give you full sets of 28 slots bags also if you join.

See you ingame!

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

Have a spare code for the promotion for the game and expansion, have fun:

7RXZ-EX3G-W22W-L3JE-YPXT

Not sure if its with the dashes or not, but try both ways.

If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • AtrocitusAtrocitus Member UncommonPosts: 85

Does anyone have a spare Storm Legion expansion key code?

I can purchase it via ingame or however.

Recently came back to Rift and having a great time.....great game.

If so please let me know....tyvm!

• Roegnar777Roegnar777 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Would appreciate a code for expansion if at all possible.
  • jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Also looking for an EU Storm Legion expansion key, please :)

Can't think of anything witty or cute to say, so that will have to serve.

Thanks.

• SkavenapsSkavenaps Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Hey there,

i will leave my code (3KGXLKYQDF9THTJQCEHH) and link here.

You will get some freebies (a rune, a bag, a title and a cloak) nothing really special but something is something. I dont ask anything in exchange cause if you decide to spend some real money on the game, i will get some free cosmetic stuff.
  • skulyskuly Member UncommonPosts: 140

Processor: Intel Core I5-2320
    Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
    HDD: Samsung 830 256gb SSD-SATA3
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7950 3gb

Steam:Skuly
    Warframe:Skuly1775

• nogardgibnogardgib Member UncommonPosts: 25

Use the following link  Valid for NA or EU:

Rift Free to Play - Ascend a Friend

Or

Use the following code when you signup for your new account on Trion Worlds site :

RDT72Z3WYTTKWFCQT362

You will receive the following:

* An in-game Title "The Chosen" this title is only available to ascend a friend players.

* A nice starter Bag to put all your new loot in.

* A Cape so you can aventure in style.

* A Rune that will apply a glow to your weapon (Who doesn't love a glow effect when your slashing beasts?).

* A Mount provided by me so you do not have to start your adventures on tired feet (message me in-game once your registered with ascend a friend).

* An Experienced Rift Player with multiple characters on multiple servers that can group, answer questions, and often times I can offer needed items as your leveling. 

For reference I mainly play on the Greybriar NA Server/Shard but I have characters on all Server/Shards including the EU Shards.

• JordiVJordiV Member Posts: 2

Free In-game Items And 16 Slot Bag Code!

73QGL9REE9MYD9K6HG3Z

Valid for EU or NA.

• mrlagmrlag Member UncommonPosts: 1

Rift 3.3 Waking Nightmares Is Going Live 7/15/15 Play Free, Bonus Items Included.

With Rift 3.3 "Waking Nightmares" going live I wanted to update my Rift - Ascend A Friend information and post some new stuff I am throwing in to help anyone that wants to get started.

Rift 3.3 Waking Nightmares - Play Free ! Bonus Items Included !

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleep no more, Ascended, for the tortured visions haunting your nights only tighten Arak’s grip over Telara. The Lord of Nightmares, who peers into your darkest memories and gives flesh to fear, stirs in cold depths of Draumheim!

RIFT 3.3: Waking Nightmares arrives July 15, unleashing the first chapter of the new Nightmare Saga plus Planar Crafting (including new, upgradeable planar gear and weapons), Instant Adventure in Tarken Glacier, and a new, more accessible variant of the Gilded Prophecy raid.

Prepare today – Arak and Laethys await!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Or

Use the following code when you signup for your new account on Trion Worlds site :

RDT72Z3WYTTKWFCQT362

* An in-game Title "The Chosen" this title is only available to ascend a friend players.

* A Cape so you can adventure in style.

* A Rune that will apply a glow to your weapon (Who doesn't love a glow effect when your slashing beasts?).

* A Mount provided by me so you do not have to start your adventures on tired feet (message me in-game once your registered with ascend a friend).

* 3 additional bags for your character or bank.

* A small amount of platinum to help you get started on your journey leveling.

* An Experienced Rift Player with multiple characters on multiple servers that can group, answer questions, and often times I can offer needed items as your leveling. 

For reference I mainly play on the Greybriar NA Server/Shard but I have characters on all Server/Shards including the EU Shards.

• hughwasit37hughwasit37 Member CommonPosts: 1
    i would like to have a code if anyone has one
  • IggiePuffIggiePuff Member UncommonPosts: 146
    Here's a code.

YDTRYJLPFM92GJ67LYLW
  • kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    edited May 2017
    Rift Loyalty Key: NJEPC-3X7G2-MKHGD-26JHE
    Redeem Rift Keys: http://bit.ly/Rift-Key 

Rift Mount Giveaway: https://gleam.io/QVqMp/Rift - I think this expires in 3 days of this post. It's a giveaway for the 6th Anniversary Mount. 

SNIP

edited February 2018

Rift Prime is going live 3/7/2018!

Go Back to Where It All Began! A brand new type of server is coming to RIFT on March 7. Are you ready to take a journey through RIFT’s history?

Over the years, nostalgia begins to waft its siren’s call, and we start to long for the good old days, when life was new and all possibilities lay before us. The RIFT Prime service is here to answer that call! We first started talking about a new server type in 2017, and formally announced RIFT Prime in this Development Letter.

The first Prime server will return us to the launch of RIFT when the level cap was 50 and all of the great Dragons awaited. Over time, we will unlock new content and levels together!

There are no boosts, no supply crates, no equipment, no bags on the RIFT Prime in-game store for credits; they will be offered for in-game currency. This is the world of RIFT before Free-to-Play!

Or

RDT72Z3WYTTKWFCQT362

* A Cape so you can adventure in style.

• Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340
    I'm silly.. i made a thread about it.

But does anybody have a 15-day prime key? Im close to buying it but really need a few levels to see if it's just how it used too be

Thx guys
  • F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    If anyone has a spare rift prime trial key I'd really appreciate one, thanks.
  • sikintentsikintent Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Would like a rift prime trial key as well. Appreciate it.
  • VarlasVarlas Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Hello everyone,

I would also like to request a Rift Prime trial key. I really enjoyed playing Rift back when it first released and I would love the opportunity to re-experience the world of Telara. 

It would be much appreciated!
  • Audioslave255Audioslave255 Member CommonPosts: 3
    Hi everyone I am getting back into Rift I have played it a very long time and am wanting to check out prime was wondering if anyone would hook me up with a Key. I would forever be in your gratitude. Will name my first son after your MMORPG user name. Thank you.