Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about becoming a member

DzoneDzone Member UncommonPosts: 371

When i click on become a member it only offers me setting up a credit card for monthly payments.

1. Didn't this game go ftp?

2. Is there a free triel period?

3. Only way to set up a membership is to set up a monthly credit card?

Kinda confused caused after i heard this went ftp i figured i didn't have to use a credit card to become a member.

Comments

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    Originally posted by Dzone

When i click on become a member it only offers me setting up a credit card for monthly payments.

1. Didn't this game go ftp?  Yes

2. Is there a free triel period?  FTP

3. Only way to set up a membership is to set up a monthly credit card?  Don't remember

Kinda confused caused after i heard this went ftp i figured i didn't have to use a credit card to become a member.

Never played the FTP, I only subbed. 

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874

you dont have to become a member to play the game that is for people who still want to sub all you need is a station sign in then you can download the game

• DzoneDzone Member UncommonPosts: 371

I downloaded the game and when i double click the icon, the sony station launcher comes up. When i enter my username and password i get this Error "Disconected from the server".

When i go to the SOE websight i can log into my account info just fine. I checked under the games list and it says that vanguard is active, but still has the become a member button, which only alows me to set up a monthly sub. I done registured the activation code for it.

let me try to sign on maybe the game is down for maint. Well I was able to log in wit my wifes free to play account. I would try posting in the Vanguard forums to get help I really have no idea what is wrong.
  • EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

server is down

https://www.soe.com/status/

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    Nevermind

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

Originally posted by Eladi

server is down

https://www.soe.com/status/

No its not I was able to log in with both my accounts. Maybe it was down for a few minutes or something.