Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth Buy Razer Naga for Gaming?

2»

Comments

• funconfuncon Member UncommonPosts: 279

Originally posted by timtrack
    Naga still beats everything if you ask me. Those buttons go a long way.

Originally posted by kabitoshin
    I highly recommend the Naga, it makes MMO's soo much easier.

Originally posted by GwapoJosh
    The Naga is the only reason I'm not a "clicker" anymore. They are perfect for MMOs but not that great for fps games.  Their lifespan is a bit short though.  I've been through three of them in as many years.

All this. But on the last one, you should get warranty when buying it. My first naga started double clicking in 6 months. So I turned it in and had my current one for over a year now. The mouse makes you a lot better and in my opinion, its a must have for MMO's with many abilities.

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    Originally posted by Khondor

I used the Naga for quite some time, but it does have some flaws.  It is too small for even an average sized hand and it's smooth finish is slippery.  It feels very light and delicate and at times, it can be difficult to keep a steady grip on.   I found the left/right mouse buttons to be too sensitive.  Even after months of use, I still found myself inadvertently clicking them.  I am currently using the Logitech G700 and I am never going back.  It has enough buttons for most MMOs and is great for FPS games.

I can only use the 1-3 easily.  I have thought about trying another mouse.

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by synn
    Originally posted by lizardbones

Originally posted by Amjoco
    Great mouse!

Try to get the older model, not the 2012. You are forced to use the Razer Synapse configurator that stores all your profiles through a cloud system. It is very annoying to have to have this system running in the background just to use your mouse and your game profiles. 

Edit: Synapse 2.0

Storing your profiles in the cloud shouldn't be a required option. Other posters on these forums have Razer products, and they are able to store their profiles locally.

It is kind of a pain that the default options are the ones that give Razer your information though. They are heading in a direction that I do not like.

Luckily, Logitech has a 12 button MMO mouse as well, and I don't think they need nearly as much information from you in order for the mouse to work.

Logitech has the G600 but its kinda buggy.

The mouse pointer likes to jump around screen from time to time. The fix for this is changing from on board memory (default) to using your profiles stored on your PC. It is a decent mouse if you haven't used a Naga yet but switching over from Naga to G600 or vice versa is awkward :p

i have tpo disagree, i only use the on board memery for my G600 and it has never done this, also i was useing the naga and kinda hateed the thing i was very happy to swap over to the G600, the raised keys on side make it easy to tell what button your pushing without looking at the mouse unlike the nage, and the shift key under the ring finger gives you double the keys,

the only real downside to the mouse is most people are used to useing ring finger for moveing mouse this one you have to use pinky and it takes a little time to adjust, and you might get cramps in side of hand till then.

that aside i luv this mouse and doubt i will eer use another one agian, heck i ahve my naga epic sitting in a drawer somewhere, :p

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.