Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IE 10 and this site

eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I can't change the text color. I can do everything else just nothing with the colors.  I am thinking it's a problem with IE10.  Not too worried about it, just looking for some feedback if others are experiencing the same thing.  I plan on formatting this computer soon enough, so it's not my intent to start a "troubleshooting" thread, just seeing if I'm the only one or not.  

Oh, and thanks ahead of time for all the people that might suggest Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

Comments

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030
    Originally posted by eyelolled

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I can't change the test color. I can do everything else just nothing with the colors.  I am thinking it's a problem with IE10.  Not too worried about it, just looking for some feedback if others are experiencing the same thing.  I plan on formatting this computer soon enough, so it's not my intent to start a "troubleshooting" thread, just seeing if I'm the only one or not.  

Oh, and thanks ahead of time for all the people that might suggest Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.

Get a smart phone or tablet and use Boat browser!!!!Oh wait don't this site's mobile web page is pretty terrible lol.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by Drakynn
    Originally posted by eyelolled

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I can't change the text color. I can do everything else just nothing with the colors.  I am thinking it's a problem with IE10.  Not too worried about it, just looking for some feedback if others are experiencing the same thing.  I plan on formatting this computer soon enough, so it's not my intent to start a "troubleshooting" thread, just seeing if I'm the only one or not.  

Get a smart phone or tablet and use Boat browser!!!!Oh wait don't this site's mobile web page is pretty terrible lol.

lol, thanks

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

The boards code has a problem with IE10 browsers. Its also a problem on other forums using the same software. The software needs to be updated.

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

People still use IE?

Sreiously, though, this forum is pretty crappy as far as software goes. It really is embarrassing for the people running this site.... but alas, they won't update it.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

I used Opera for a while which probably has the best support, but I didn't like the controls.

Ohh yea, I found your solution.  In the navigation bar where you input the web-address.  There is a magnifier, a ripped piece of paper, and a refresh icon.  Click the Ripped Piece of paper so its highlighted blue.  This is web-page compatibility mode.  It will revert how IE renders it.  Its odd why it isn't on all the time.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    good. That's all I needed to know is that it was IE10 and not something else. Thanks for the replies.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

I use ie10 ,it does not have issue!stop implementing feature that act like hack!ie10 has a lot of security and counter mesure in place and counter mesure against counter mesure!ya you cant just half ass your way there and call it a day!there is a reason things online use certificate etc!its to make sure people aren't being hacked!think its bad now!ie11 will probably have a 2 password protection like firefox (to prevent men in the middle or men in the browser attack)I am sure this will thick off a lot of scammer!you should see how many hate note google received since they released just 2 step authentification process for your account.we don't talk browser here ,we talk account.imagine if this was avail for the whole web ?ya this would piss off your isp since they couldn't men in the middle or men in the browser mod your webpage to put their ads instead of the legitimate one!

why do you think twitch and all get almost no ads revenue?ya men in middle and men in the browser isp ads system!

oh they all yell they don't do it!but when google implemented 2 step authentification!they received so much mail from people that didn't like that that google was sure they had did something huge they just weren't sure what!lol

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    IE 10 and every site is what happens to me. IE just doesn't function well methinks with new or old code for websites. I always 100% of the time have issues using that. It's one of the reasons why I switched to Chrome years ago. Nothing more frustrating then a browser that doesn't work when you spend most of your time on the web.
  • VlackeVlacke Member UncommonPosts: 155
    Originally posted by Aori

I use IE10 :( it has problems on a lot of forums lol.

I don't like other browsers though..

It has on some indeed, but it is superior on some others as well.

On the side note, this site's mobile version was mentioned , i have to say that it is terrible without a doubt.