Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Made a DK

Moridin82Moridin82 Member UncommonPosts: 103

Hello if anyone plays or gona start my nick it sithar only lvl 6 tough been doing some crafting :)

Cheers Richard

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

You are playing a great game ,too bad i don't have time for anymore gaming and too bad it is not accepted as a great game.

I put VG in top 5 MMROPG's of all time.

1 FFXI

2 EQ2/VG

3 VG /EQ2

4 AOC/WOW/FFXIV all three do something better than the others and all three  have some different features the others do not.

Perhaps an argument for LOTRO but i never had time  to really explore it,so i can't rank it. I have played pretty much every game on the market that has any name at all,including hundreds of F2p titles.

The other games in this genre are all generic and offer very little if anything new.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Moridin82Moridin82 Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Originally posted by Wizardry

You are playing a great game ,too bad i don't have time for anymore gaming and too bad it is not accepted as a great game.

I put VG in top 5 MMROPG's of all time.

1 FFXI

2 EQ2/VG

3 VG /EQ2

4 AOC/WOW/FFXIV all three do something better than the others and all three  have some different features the others do not.

Perhaps an argument for LOTRO but i never had time  to really explore it,so i can't rank it. I have played pretty much every game on the market that has any name at all,including hundreds of F2p titles.

The other games in this genre are all generic and offer very little if anything new.

Signed mate

Want Daoc up hige over games tough