Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Anniversary PlanetSide 1!

SevenOmaticSevenOmatic Member UncommonPosts: 177

Just to let everyone here know.

" It's been ten years since the Terran Republic, Vanu Sovereignty, and New Conglomerate first fought viciously over terrain in PlanetSide 1, a tradition that continues as conflict rages across Indar, Esamir, and Amerish in PlanetSide 2. Join us in celebrating this anniversary by remembering your service in PlanetSide 1.

As a thank you to those veterans, every former PlanetSide 1 subscriber will be granted 6 months of PlanetSide 1 membership absolutely free! Relive those glory days and bring honor to your empire!

Note: Time grants are ongoing but all eligible players should receive it within the next 24 hours."

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads%2Fhappy-anniversary-planetside-1.127192%2F

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988
    It's good to be back! imageimage
  • JimLadJimLad Member CommonPosts: 187

Ditto :D

It was 4 days before I found out about this, we really need to spread the word to all Planetside vets.

• raykorraykor Member UncommonPosts: 326

I just stumbled on to this...they need to get the word out better.

I hope enough people get on to create some decent pops.  This game is very dependent on population to be fun.