Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stress test?!

TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Does anyone know if the stress test is this weekend?  Over on Facebook they said posted this

"We've already got thousands of testers ready to break our servers during the weekend's stress test... but we want ever more of you to help out! A huge batch of invites are going out as we speak.

Spread the word! Check your inbox, your spam folders, and anywhere else you can think of for that invite, and help us set the servers on fire this weekend!"

The last part sure does sound like THIS weekend, yet there is no official post on their site or anywhere else..

Did anyone get a invite for this weekend?!

------------------------------
You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

Comments

• Gatorez1913Gatorez1913 Member Posts: 15
    I did not get an email yet and since seeing that message on Facebook I have been repeatedly checking.  They said they have over 300,000 beta requests I wonder how many invites they are sending out. 
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Yes, there were emails sent out for stress test for this weekend.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    Yes it is this weekend and yes invites are indeed out.
  • QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683

Already answered :) 

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

Booo! Nothing here. I'm /sad face.

Enjoy those that got in it.

• AadienAadien Member UncommonPosts: 220
    I've not have gotten an email either
  • funconfuncon Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Yes. Check your emails. The stress testing begins in 20 minutes from now.
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,025

Count down to stress test!

Talk about bad timing though. I literally have 3 dates with 3 different women this weekend AND will still watch UFC. lol

Going to be rough fitting in playing too (if indeed I was accepted *ahem*) ... or should I say trying to break the game.

You stay sassy!

• LaraiLarai Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Well, as long as you attempt to log in once during the stress test you will be invited back to later tests and closed beta.
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    Originally posted by Tinybina

Did anyone get a invite for this weekend?!

If they did, they would be under an NDA and could not disclose that.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Edit: Although, I'm sure it's too little too late at this point.

• cardjestercardjester Member UncommonPosts: 12

Poke, happy dude?

Cardjester /// Hellsplushie

Gamer for life, don't come to me complaining about grinding, getting pwnt or shit. I don't care

• NerdEsqNerdEsq Member Posts: 1

Cardjester, I suggest you delete your post here as you have broken the NDA that you signed when you joined the stress test. Breaking the NDA guarantees that you will not be invited to a later beta phase.

To anyone who may have gotten into the stress test or the beta, remember that NDAs typically include a clause stating that you can't tell anyone whether or not you've gotten into the beta. It's a dirty secret you can only tell others who are lucky enough to get into the beta with you. :)

• cardjestercardjester Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by NerdEsq

Cardjester, I suggest you delete your post here as you have broken the NDA that you signed when you joined the stress test. Breaking the NDA guarantees that you will not be invited to a later beta phase.

To anyone who may have gotten into the stress test or the beta, remember that NDAs typically include a clause stating that you can't tell anyone whether or not you've gotten into the beta. It's a dirty secret you can only tell others who are lucky enough to get into the beta with you. :)

And you Seriously think that anyonestands by this? xD

Cardjester /// Hellsplushie

Gamer for life, don't come to me complaining about grinding, getting pwnt or shit. I don't care

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by NerdEsq

Damn, I wasn't aware of that. I mean, I know you're not allowed to talk about what you see, but I didn't know you weren't allowed to state you got an invite.

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 872
    My guild and I tried to sign up for this game but it will not except our guild emails it just says eneter a email or something like that.