Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Highest pop MMO out there..

AadienAadien Member UncommonPosts: 220
So im looking for an mmo, not to picky. I just want one with alot of people playing, but something different, i dont want WoW, Rift, SWTOR, EVE or GW2.  So any help would be great

Comments

• KrytycalKrytycal Member Posts: 520
    If you want something different with a healthy population then try TSW. Best leveling up experience I've had in the last 10 years of playing MMORPGs.
  • Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458

Agree with Kryt in going with TSW.If that doesn't float your boat I'd try Neverwinter or maybe AoC.

edit: EQ2 is another good game.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• AadienAadien Member UncommonPosts: 220
    i tried TSW and AOC both bored me really fast.
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Sadly no good mmos out there atm.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• itbewillyitbewilly Member UncommonPosts: 351

Try Fallen Earth.

Its a great little game. It's free but have the bonus sub option i think. Last time i logged in the area i was in had tons of people. The crafting it better than most games and most items are craftable if you have the necessary trade skill and level crafting. You should check it out. Its kind of like Fall Out but in an MMO setting.

It's free to try so you should check it out. Wont hurt and you might enjoy it :)

• whisperwyndwhisperwynd Member UncommonPosts: 1,668
    Originally posted by Aadien
    i tried TSW and AOC both bored me really fast.

Well, considering you've tried the top ones out there. There isn't much left for you but to try lower pop ones. Pirates 101 maybe?

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    LOL, WOT, D3, Aion, L2

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Originally posted by The1ceQueen

Sadly no good mmos out there atm.

Maybe not for you, but I'm really enjoying GW2 and looking forward to FFXIV:ARR.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

sadly I still like Forsaken World, it keep you busy plus looks nice.=D

AoC is my hard challenge now, I just started it, seems to be a good game.

GW2 is nice if you planning to finish game in 2-3 months.

i still like WoW but I can understand anyone getting bored of after many years of playing.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2