Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Backing the hell out of this. An issue, though.

MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

Just did the 50$ one, seems like the best value. I AM skeptical about F2P as I think it hurts the community immensely, but hell, I am excited! I liked everything I saw in the videos, except that it's "Fake FPS" mode, but I can deal with that. Crafting and the world looked FUN!

However it says my account isn't activated and I made it like two weeks ago, and received no email, spam box or not. I've tried many attempts to log in and found no email to email them with on the issue. I attempted to do a Password / Account Recovery, and it said "This user is blocked" ? Quite odd thing to say...

I messaged them on facebook, but does anyone have an email with which I can reach them? I'd like to start being active on their forums.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

Comments

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    I'm extremely excited about this game as well!  I backed it awhile ago.  I'll check for an email. When you ask them a question, they usually answer you right away.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

Thank you!

Huge fan of Face of Mankind, which is what really introduced me to Sandboxes. Sadly the management of that game is well...rather incompetent. A great game that never lived up to it's potential.

This seems like it has the same potential...and dev team that can realize it, I love FoM and I am supporting their Kickstarter as well, but man...they're just launching the same game they had in 2004 in 2013, with a few tweaked features...I dunno.

• KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Originally posted by Mkilbride

Just did the 50$ one, seems like the best value. I AM skeptical about F2P as I think it hurts the community immensely, but hell, I am excited! I liked everything I saw in the videos, except that it's "Fake FPS" mode, but I can deal with that. Crafting and the world looked FUN!

However it says my account isn't activated and I made it like two weeks ago, and received no email, spam box or not. I've tried many attempts to log in and found no email to email them with on the issue. I attempted to do a Password / Account Recovery, and it said "This user is blocked" ? Quite odd thing to say...

I messaged them on facebook, but does anyone have an email with which I can reach them? I'd like to start being active on their forums.

Email [email protected] if you're having issues.

• JC-SmithJC-Smith Member UncommonPosts: 421
    I see your message on Facebook, it's only about 90 minutes old. Josh will fix you up when he gets online today, though it's pretty early in the morning still in America, give it a few hours.

Oh ok, thank you. Just never encountered anything like that.  I thought it was because I hadn't backed yet, so once I backed, I was shocked to see I could STILL not log in, then when I saw the "Blocked" thing, I was like "Oh god..."

Happy everything is going to be cleared up though - Thanks! (for more than this, for the game.)

• KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Originally posted by Mkilbride

Oh ok, thank you. Just never encountered anything like that.  I thought it was because I hadn't backed yet, so once I backed, I was shocked to see I could STILL not log in, then when I saw the "Blocked" thing, I was like "Oh god..."

Happy everything is going to be cleared up though - Thanks! (for more than this, for the game.)

The issue should be fixed.

Thank you!

The issue was been fixed in a timely manner.

• HardwareDCHardwareDC Member UncommonPosts: 59
    We have put in several backers and everything seems to be well organized and done pretty quickly.  Looking forward to seeing this game come out for sure.