Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Online Racing Game?

HeavyroadHeavyroad Member Posts: 1

Hi guys, long time reader but this is the first time I ask a question.

I played a lot of mmorpg In the past but now i don't have so much time to spend on it so i'm looking for different game genres and I came across some racing     game like NFS Online. I realy liked the old NFS titles but this online version is too much arcade for me.

Do you know if there are other online racing games which could give me a more "professional" feeling?!

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Project Torque is the only other non-arcadey one I can think of but I think that closed down.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Try iRacing or rFactor. Hardcore-Simulations ala GTR with lot's of online-events and championships.

Be prepared to pay some bucks tho :)

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Yalexy

Try iRacing or rFactor. Hardcore-Simulations ala GTR with lot's of online-events and championships.

Be prepared to pay some bucks tho :)

NFS Online is more like a dumbed down action game indeed...

+1 to Yalexy, try rFactor instead of NFS O, it's a great engine and more like a real simulator than a simple racing game. And for those some bucks additionally be prepared to pay some more, you'll need a decent wheel as well :)