Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's over... Pioneer Keys sold out!

blacksacblacksac Member Posts: 1,045

http://www.darkandlight.net/if_aria_upgrade.php3

Took 2 days, I was surprized by that.

I never pre-order... so to the rest of you, enjoy! image

Comments

• JumonjiJumonji Member Posts: 26

Wow - I'm surpised they sold out so fast, given all the nay-sayers about buying before trying.

Glad I got mine... ::::20::

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    You know now I am having second thoughts about not buying. If anyone has a spare I will trade them a complete set of ginzu steak knives and toss in a Slim Whitman sings the best of Led Zepplin 8 track tape still in the shrinkwrap.

I miss DAoC

• angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

damn...that is very surprising! i hope it works out well for all the people that preorderd and the Dnl team. ::::31::

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• JadalJadal Member Posts: 134

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So tell me haters, what the fuck does crow taste like?

Originally posted by Jadal

Crow is not done yet, it will be served on 8 December, do you want a breast or a leg?

I miss DAoC

• EQTarbosEQTarbos Member Posts: 130

I will take a leg i love Dark meat:) I was not going to preorder the game since WoW ruined my taste for MMorpgs. but guess wow ant like no other. I preorder this game i hope everything is as good as it seams
    it will deff be a diff taste than DAOC i hope the rvr is almost the same i really enjoy it and dont wanna quit for a POS..

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLSo tell me haters, what the fuck does crow taste like?

Dunno, but you can tell me what it feels like to waste $60.

• RedRabRedRab Member UncommonPosts: 280

Originally posted by Jackdog
    You know now I am having second thoughts about not buying. If anyone has a spare I will trade them a complete set of ginzu steak knives and toss in a Slim Whitman sings the best of Led Zepplin 8 track tape still in the shrinkwrap.

Now if that was Led Zepplin plays the the Best of Slim Whitman you might have had a deal, and steak is bad for you Jack stay on the white meat and fish ::::14::.

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”
    William S. Burroughs

• VolarianVolarian Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by RedRab

You know now I am having second thoughts about not buying. If anyone has a spare I will trade them a complete set of ginzu steak knives and toss in a Slim Whitman sings the best of Led Zepplin 8 track tape still in the shrinkwrap.

Now if that was Led Zepplin plays the the Best of Slim Whitman you might have had a deal, and steak is bad for you Jack stay on the white meat and fish ::::14::.

Find out for yourself sometime, and get outside of the house.   Go to the bar, have a good time.   Counting pennies in the basement is okay for only so long.

Crow is not done yet, it will be served on 8 December, do you want a breast or a leg?

Bro, you are so deep into your hate and denial, its always gonna be something with you.

What are you going to do when they hit the one year mark? "Phhht losers, 1yr aint shit. UO lasted over 7yrs. DnL sucks"

As far as the 8th is concerned, I already now exactly what to expect from the lag trying to get in to the mechanics of the game. But what the hell dude, the hate looks good on you. Work it girl!!

Originally posted by Orcc
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLSo tell me haters, what the fuck does crow taste like?

First, if $60 is a lot to you, pick another hobby or get a better job. I dropped $1800 this month on a new computer just because I can. The only money I ever wasted was the $2 I spent on your mom. Now that was wasted money.

• infra172infra172 Member UncommonPosts: 145

1 sucker born every minute X 60 Minutes X 24 Hours = 1440 suckers per day

8881 suckers needed / 1440 suckers per day = 6 days 4 hours 1 minute

They sold out in 2 days. 

I guess the old saying "a sucker is born every minute" is inacurrate.  Its "3.0836805 suckers born every minute".

blank

• turkeyboundturkeybound Member Posts: 32

WoW left a bad taste in your mouth? and your expecting dnl to be better than wow? thats some funny shit. ;/

and BTW - only a fool would believe they sold all those keys. If they did than why are they not offering more now to make even more $?

• infra172infra172 Member UncommonPosts: 145
    If "November" means "December" on Reunion Island, then how much is 8881?  55.7?  We're talking about the part of the world that uses live dogs as shark bait.

blank

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

Originally posted by turkeybound

and BTW - only a fool would believe they sold all those keys. If they did than why are they not offering more now to make even more $?

can you explain why there are many many people on thier forums complaing about not being able to get a pioneer account? sorry turkey you are wrong

and if they pretended they sold out for hype, why are they mod'ing(deleting) alot of the peoples upset posts about not getting keys? surely this would add credibilty to their fraudulent actions right?

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

Not quite sure what is going on here but this thread is of interest http://darkandlight.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33349&page=1&pp=20

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

• RedDevilRedDevil Member Posts: 9

seem odd that he bought 15 acounts and says it's for "friends" and family, ummm if it's true about the 15 accounts i wonder where he will  be selling it.

glad i was lucky 2 get my key image

although i had 2 wait till next day and when i came home from work image

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

Originally posted by RedDevil

seem odd that he bought 15 acounts and says it's for "friends" and family, ummm if it's true about the 15 accounts i wonder where he will  be selling it.
    glad i was lucky 2 get my key image
    although i had 2 wait till next day and when i came home from work image

Yea while I'm not feeling sorry for the guy who ordered 15 really, there were others there too who were double and even triple charged for ordering one account. I hope they sort that out. And fyi I didn't order personally as I'm in the process of moving atm so every penny counts here image

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

Originally posted by Orcc

First, if $60 is a lot to you, pick another hobby or get a better job. I dropped $1800 this month on a new computer just because I can. The only money I ever wasted was the $2 I spent on your mom. Now that was wasted money.

Jadal every time I read one of your posts it merely reinforces the decision I made not to pre order if your maturity level is a accurate representation of the average pre oder fan. It is not the amount of money that bothers most of us, it is the nagging feeling that we are being conned out of it that disturbs a lot of us. I am going over to Best Buy this after noon and plan on buying F.E.A.R. and Indigo Prophecy which will run me more than the DnL pre order would have. But I have a fair idea of what i am buying from doing a bit of research. DnL is a unknown factor and all I see is dev and fan boy hype.

Since you are so convinced that the Devs really sold out all those keys I have to wonder if they fed you a chunk of cow pie and told you it was Lady Godiva chocolate if you would beg them to sell you a box. Lord knows game developers never lie or exaggerate.

I miss DAoC

• PeZzyPeZzy Member UncommonPosts: 154

Originally posted by Jumonji

Wow - I'm surpised they sold out so fast, given all the nay-sayers about buying before trying.
    Glad I got mine... ::::20::

Most of them were bought on blind faith - great marketing tool.

All the webserver problems they had is a precurser to what is going to happen on their gaming servers. I suppose people in Europe will enjoy the game alot more than those in North America.

• EQTarbosEQTarbos Member Posts: 130

Well yea WoW left a bad taste in my mouth
    but u know if i was like 10 years old and still heavy in Cartoons and shit it prolly be fun for me.
    sorry i need a real game not a EQ knock of

BTW
    WOW ant original
    Nothing about the game is Original
    Not the first RPG
    Not the first PVP
    Not the first Crafting
    Not the first PVE
    Not the first Houseing
    Not the first Quest

OMG FOUND IT it is ORIGINAL
    THAT MADE A RPG CARTOON YAY GO WOW

WoW this game really sucks
    Must be why EvE and Guildwars Beating WoW

• RedRabRedRab Member UncommonPosts: 280

Originally posted by Volarian
    Originally posted by RedRab Originally posted by JackdogYou know now I am having second thoughts about not buying. If anyone has a spare I will trade them a complete set of ginzu steak knives and toss in a Slim Whitman sings the best of Led Zepplin 8 track tape still in the shrinkwrap. Now if that was Led Zepplin plays the the Best of Slim Whitman you might have had a deal, and steak is bad for you Jack stay on the white meat and fish .Find out for yourself sometime, and get outside of the house. Go to the bar, have a good time. Counting pennies in the basement is okay for only so long.

Lol, you made me chuckle. You certain this is aimed at me? My parents will probably be chuckling in their graves too and they made their eighties. I'm just happy I've paid off the mortgage, and probably had done when you were still squeezing yer zits and wondering what yer dick was for. And although I love my local boozer, the bar I built in the extension is kinda handy on these cold wet nights ::::31::. Come to think of it I have a spare bed in my basement, come over if yer mom is ragging you for playing too much WoW and you can chill here for a while. Now don't say I'm not a nice guy inviting you around and all.

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”
    William S. Burroughs

• AvarielAvariel Member Posts: 24

Jadal every time I read one of your posts it merely reinforces the decision I made not to pre order if your maturity level is a accurate representation of the average pre oder fan.

Not to worry Jackdog it isn't. As with any game your going to get your mix of the mature and immature.  I am just glad the world map is so vast....image

Originally posted by Avariel

Jadal every time I read one of your posts it merely reinforces the decision I made not to pre order if your maturity level is a accurate representation of the average pre oder fan.

Not to worry Jackdog it isn't. As with any game your going to get your mix of the mature and immature.  I am just glad the world map is so vast....image

I guess the good thing is all these types will be the first ones running kicking and screaming that NP3 committed anal rape on them when they see SoG. I kind of feel sorry for NP3 in a way now, they have sure painted themselves into a corner here. If they don't release, everyone will cry fraud, if they do everyone will cry OMG What a POS. Damned if they do, double damned if they don't.

I miss DAoC

• LordAnubisLordAnubis Member Posts: 112

I guess the good thing is all these types will be the first ones running kicking and screaming that NP3 committed anal rape on them when they see SoG. I kind of feel sorry for NP3 in a way now, they have sure painted themselves into a corner here. If they don't release, everyone will cry fraud, if they do everyone will cry OMG What a POS. Damned if they do, double damned if they don't.

ANd this is what based on your own experance ..... so you know the game already and know what to expect or are you beliving your own factuly incorect ramblings.

Again if you dont know why say that you do