Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello There!

CitorCitor Member Posts: 8
Hi I am new to the community, And I am an atlantica online player, I would like to ask anyone if you are still playing the game? what is your IGN? and server?

Comments

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Originally posted by Citor
    Hi I am new to the community, And I am an atlantica online player, I would like to ask anyone if you are still playing the game? what is your IGN? and server?

here's an idea...how about oh i dont know...posting on the atlantica online's forums?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Sephiroso

here's an idea...how about oh i dont know...posting on the atlantica online's forums?

They did.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Originally posted by Grunty

They did.

...i thought it was obvious, but i was talking about the actual games websites forums.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

They did.

...i thought it was obvious, but i was talking about the actual games websites forums.

There's a forum for the game here.  Should everyone just post on the official forums of games they're interested in?

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

They did.

I thought it was obvious. The OP is new to the MMORPG.com community.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

If people should only post on official forums for games, then this place would be kind of pointless?

(And if you think people should should only post on official forums, why are you following this forum?)

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• CheildCheild Member Posts: 3
    hi i am new on this forum, i just visit this section because atlantica had this new update.  And i don't know why you guys are not good on the thread starter, I think he posted on the right section isn't it? back to the topic,  I played atlantica before but I already left the game, but when I saw new updates of the game I am kinda interested so i visit forums just to check others review of the  new update of the game