Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where did this game come from?

triphextriphex Member UncommonPosts: 9
All the sudden its top voted #6, any good?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by triphex
    All the sudden its top voted #6, any good?

That depends on how much you intend to spend in the cash shop

And this is why it's rating is high: "Based on 53 total votes."

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    it came from nowhere and is going nowhere. Don't pay attention to the rating, it gets abused all the time. I told them to try a different system but nah, they'll look at the votes and remove the ones that are dodgy.
  • pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    its not that great, there are much better options for  the same amount of money

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• kimahriskimahris Member Posts: 55
    Originally posted by pantheron
    its not that great, there are much better options for  the same amount of money

Im fine with your post but,when you say "theres better options" you need to actually post them . Thats like saying ive got an 12inch baseball bat but never showing it off.

So what are the better option?

• CheildCheild Member Posts: 3
    Agreed don't pay more attention on rating. you have a choice to check the game review and gameplay. WHenever I am looking for games i am not looking with ratings since usually new games get hype. So I am just reading different reviews from other players