Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Things I've Noticed After 2 Weeks Of Play In Mortal Online

Numb69Numb69 Member Posts: 2

1) The game is a hackers and exploiters paradise almost all info is client side

2) There more bugs in this game than you can count

Examples of bugs..1) There a places in game where you glitch thru walls

2) Killing a NPC can spawn loot tagged as stolen and will flag you as

attack able by anyone if you loot it

3) Bank bugs where items will disappear from your bank or inventory

4) NPC's can be spawn in places where you can't hit them but they can

hit you

5) You can  attack a NPC in front of you and hit someone behind you..

,a favorite of gankers

6) Get more than one NPC attacking you and the targeting system

goes to hell

7) Crafting bugs galore

3) The place you see people is in a few select towns, I explored 1 whole day and saw only 2

people in the outside world

4) There are very few Dungeons to explore

5) In the outside world it seems all mob spawn points are fixed...nothing roams very far

6) Vast area's of nothing but scenery

7) End game seems to consist of ganking new player in graveyards in or around cities, where

the new players are trying to kill NPC's for loot

8) I've even after 2 weeks noticed a population drop...a very bad sign IMO

9) FTP players cannot play the thief class

10) FTP players Stats will not max out as high as subbed player stats, putting them at a large

disadvantage

In conclusion ,if you can live with what I've seen and stated here be my guest at try it out.

But I couldn't recommend it  in its current state

Comments

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    And what is really funny is they are trying to get this turd Greenlist over at Steam. BUT.... the comments there must be being edited by Henrik and company, because the comments are almost 100% positive and have no actual relation to the actual game. Which is a complete joke... some of the comments over there are so over the top, it is just plain funny.
  • cirsyndiccirsyndic Member UncommonPosts: 261
    FTP players are just gank-fodder for the starved few that haven't quit after all this time.
  • ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411
    Originally posted by Burntvet
    And what is really funny is they are trying to get this turd Greenlist over at Steam. BUT.... the comments there must be being edited by Henrik and company, because the comments are almost 100% positive and have no actual relation to the actual game. Which is a complete joke... some of the comments over there are so over the top, it is just plain funny.

The comments are strictly moderated by paratus.