Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Live Forum Q&A with WildStar's Jeremy Gaffney -- Begins NOW!

1789101113»

Comments

• blaizoublaizou Member Posts: 2

Hey there (hey again...)

1) How about music in Wildstar ? I've heard a lot of them with via Soundcloud and it looks pretty awesome. Is there one different music per region ? Like wow for example ?

2) If I say I'm one of your best fan since I discovered this game (one of my friend told me some employees of Blizzard leaved wow classic to create their own game). I took an eye on Wildstar since the beginning. SO GIVE ME A BETA KEY pleeeeeease I'll be the best tester EU for sure ! :)

Ps : If you send me a beta key right now, I'll send you a lot of kouign aman, the best french cake and probably the best cake world. Now you can't avoid this :))

• LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    Originally posted by droopy
    Originally posted by Demosthenes201
    Originally posted by droopy

Agree to everything Demosthenes201 said +1 Allso glad to hear there will be fishing i love it! :) any more news about sitting in chairs btw? 

What you guys are doing is awesome, it's rare to see such close communication to the fanbase.

Does this mean I have a fan? :S

I guess so, everyone that wants the (M) back in MORPG i'm a fan of. :) well it's already massive but you know what i'm talking about.

Me too and I just went back and raid the ideas he posted on LFD/R and I agree with them as well. I almost want to requote just so people read it but I gotta run lol.

• jgilmer87jgilmer87 Member Posts: 3

refreshing apparently reposts

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    All right. Looks like Gaffney has left the building! Hope you all had fun! Locking this up now.
This discussion has been closed.