It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I need suggestions for a new MMORPG. SOE has eliminated several elements from SWG that attracted me to the game.
I would like to play an MMO with the following characteristics
1. A very strong economy for player made goods. Crafted => Loot items.
2. Persistent player housing in which items can be placed. Player Cities would be nice too.
3. The ability to develop crafting and combat skills.
4. A good system for gathering raw materials from which to craft goods. I'd especially like a game that allows players to set up persistent mines, mills, refineries, or factories.
5. Vehicles and mounts.
6. Multiple professions from which I can pick and choose the skills I would like to develop.
So, any games with any of these characteristics out there?