Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Z

MindurzMindurz Member UncommonPosts: 37

I know this may not be the place but does anyone know if or how you can get a guess pass/key for War Z?

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

Not that I know of, but haven't played in a month. But its very fun despite what the its-cool-to-hate-warz crowd say about it. Same people that go around rating 1 on every single EA game. Just laugh at them and enjoy the game :)

But warz has gotten a lot better in the past month, lots of updates and they improved the animations. I haven't had time to play though. But its definitely the best zombie game out there. Not hardcore like dayz (I found it so boring), but much more fun.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Originally posted by TheScavenger

Not that I know of, but haven't played in a month. But its very fun despite what the its-cool-to-hate-warz crowd say about it. Same people that go around rating 1 on every single EA game. Just laugh at them and enjoy the game :)

But warz has gotten a lot better in the past month, lots of updates and they improved the animations. I haven't had time to play though. But its definitely the best zombie game out there. Not hardcore like dayz (I found it so boring), but much more fun.

It's cool to hate on cheap developers that scam their customers, end of story.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

I agree dont play the game, I bought WarZ, and I dont remember exactly when but the game was Hacked the soruce code to the game has been leaked on the internet and there will be tons of illegal free servers popping up shortly I am sure the game is done for.

here is the news release which I found on YouTube while looking for War-Z videos.

The only hope for the game is redevelop of War-Z  from the start.

Originally posted by Dihoru

I didn't get scammed. I bought the game, knowing that it was alpha (and very unfinished...hence...alpha, like Minecraft was) and everything they said was in the game, was in it. And then they had their future plans.

And got far more of my monies worth than I did arma 2 for DayZ.

• asrlohzasrlohz Member Posts: 645

I didn't get scammed. I bought the game, knowing that it was alpha (and very unfinished...hence...alpha, like Minecraft was) and everything they said was in the game, was in it. And then they had their future plans.

You did get scammed. Half of the features they had promised at launch was not there. It's like ordering a hamburger and fries, and then the clerk says "You can have the fries now and we'll bring you the burger later" and then they arrive with empty buns.

You are just trying to defend your terrible purchase.

• DewulfDewulf Member UncommonPosts: 139

I pre-ordered the alpha, when the alpha started they changed their customer service to xsolla  and I couldn't get refund for it.

They did false advertising on steam and I should get refunded for it, but I cant cause they changed their customer service.

• DewulfDewulf Member UncommonPosts: 139

They also promised many things to be in the game before their "foundation release", but those things haven't still aired yet.

I honestly think someone on this thread is either a fanboi of the game or is just that Stockholm syndrome type.

I honestly think someone on this thread is either a fanboi of the game or is just that Stockholm syndrome type.

Close, but not quite. It's a psychodynamic condition called denial*. They have spent money on the game and when people turn around and claim that it is a waste they feel offended because they feel less intelligent.

From there on out they either realise "This isn't a good game." or they will defend it to death. Sure, any game might appear fun if you play it with mates, but it should also be able to be fun without relying on the company of entertaining friends. Best way to see if an online game would do fine by its own is to ask yourself "Would I play this without anyone else playing?"

Edit: * A defense mechanism.

Originally posted by asrlohz

Close, but not quite. It's a psychodynamic condition called denial*. They have spent money on the game and when people turn around and claim that it is a waste they feel offended because they feel less intelligent.

From there on out they either realise "This isn't a good game." or they will defend it to death. Sure, any game might appear fun if you play it with mates, but it should also be able to be fun without relying on the company of entertaining friends. Best way to see if an online game would do fine by its own is to ask yourself "Would I play this without anyone else playing?"

So...with that argument. I wouldn't play any MMO alone. Guess that means they suck?

I truly like it far more than DayZ. And DayZ and WarZ are really the only online zombie survival games. So hence why I keep bringing up DayZ. Maybe DayZ standalone will be better, but the mod itself was so boring. At least I actually have fun with WarZ.

So...with that argument. I wouldn't play any MMO alone. Guess that means they suck?

I truly like it far more than DayZ. And DayZ and WarZ are really the only online zombie survival games. So hence why I keep bringing up DayZ. Maybe DayZ standalone will be better, but the mod itself was so boring. At least I actually have fun with WarZ.

Would be great if you actually read what I said instead of taking quotes out of context. Right before the highlighted area I said "Best way to see if an online game would do fine by its own is to ask yourself".

WarZ and DayZ aren't even from the same league, DayZ is a survival game as you state but WarZ is closer to a zombie mod for counterstrike where the shop money is real and the production quality is lower.

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245
    Wait for DayZ standalone you forget warzfail in no time.
  • GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Explain then why it was so boring or why you dont play it anymore. And be honest about it dont be a shamed, what's real reason you think DayZ was boring?

Quick fix instant uberness safezones world to big long travel easy kills?

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030

What is this "monies" you speak of?

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502

The guy asked a simple question.  Is there a key for such and such.  He got an answer,[mod edit]

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

This discussion has been closed.