Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hobbie

can anyone suggest a good hobby. Something thats not video games, trading card games or minatures games. I would like some kind of game where you can sit with your friend and talk about it or play it at lunch like a board game. Something you could start an adventure club out of.

Comments

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    poker or blackjack.....

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329
    Oh yeah poker and blackjack, an awesome "hobby" where everyone comes out "about even."
  • BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Well there's not much out there but if you play paintball you could come up with your own scenarios...

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477
    Skateboarding or writing :D

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

You could always create the "Maths & Physics Club" :D

I guess a card game would be the best bet... or different card games... who knows ::::28::

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

fantasy sports is cool. my brother got me into it a couple years back, now we are in a 16 player leage in football and all are friends/family its pretty fun even if i dont know who 90% of the players are i can read a statistics page on nfl.com and i fit in here in pittsburgh a little better since the only thing anyone here seems to know exists in the world is the steelers/nfl

• PBskaterPBskater Member Posts: 228

Originally posted by gargantroo
    Skateboarding or writing :D

skateboarding GOODimage writing BADimage
  • tomcurran545tomcurran545 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I like hunting and hunting teaches about the ecosystem, forestry, wildlife and native plant species in the area.
  • marcusessmith84marcusessmith84 Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    I used to have several hobbies. After having had the coronavirus, I constantly feel tired. Now play online games and watch Netflix. This is a really commonplace hobby. Lol 
  • Homephixco00Homephixco00 Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    Hobby, for me, is quite a versatile term. So I have got plenty of them. I love writing, reading, eating, travelling, painting and singing.   :)
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    MORE POWA TO THREAD NECROMANCY !!!!

Anyone got an earlier thread than just 2005 ? This thread is only 17. Seriously, its not even adult yet.
  • spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 90
    Let's go freediving! 
  • sussanagunvorsussanagunvor Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hi! If you are looking for a hobby, try playing monopoly. It's a board game where you buy, sell, and trade properties and developing them for more profit. It's a game that brings people together, and I thought it could be a fantastic way for you and your friend to hang out, share some laughs, and maybe engage in a little friendly competition. Hope this helps!