Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greetings

EdgthoEdgtho Member Posts: 40

I am an explorer - I have tested the waters and endured the trials of many MMOG's in the past, and none have held my interest. I do not like boundaries.

In this game, however I see the potential for something new - a world where the explorer can truly reap the rewards of his work. I hope that exploration is a key factor in the experience of this game, and should that prove to be the case, I am sure that I will find my place in it.

-----------------------------------
Go you must.
No guest shall stay
in one place for ever.
Love will be lost
if you sit too long
at a friend's fire.

-- The Havamal

Comments

• RipperjackAURipperjackAU Member Posts: 124

To coin a phrase from Die Hard... "Welcome to the party pal!"

As you can see from all the other cheap "Yum-cha" MMO crud shovelware, that is being shoveled out of Asia over the next six months, I am sure you will find this game to be something worth watching.

• caprisoncaprison Member Posts: 17
    Roger that Ripper.. it looks sickening and welcome to the front lines Edgtho.. i think we're gana be watching something special take place..

---------------------------------------------
    Then the Lord answered Job from the whirlwind: "Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorant words? Brace yourself, because I have some questions for you, and you must answer them. "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me, if you know so much.

• StedfastStedfast Member Posts: 101

My sentiments exactly, let this game be what we have anticipated it to be.image

• adriradrir Member Posts: 101

Likewise ::::01::

And welcome to the fold my friend, hope that ya have a great time here with us ^^

• VenaliciusVenalicius Member Posts: 33

Welcome and im sure exploring and finding a cave filled with old tech might be something up your alley

• sinothsinoth Member Posts: 175

Welcome! Its awesome we've had so much activity lately, and new faces. Whether the devs want it to or not, this game is slowly but surely gaining popularity and momentum.

I believe a Fight Club quote fits quite well here...
    "Why was Icarus building an army? To what purpose? For what greater good? In Icarus we trusted."

http://www.fallenearth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information

• SlagathorSlagathor Member Posts: 37
    I think that we're in for something special here. And I must admit that I was pleased to find this place. I mean this specific forum for FE. I felt like I was checking the official site every day to see if they'd started up their forums yet. But I was hesitant to come here. I've been to some of the other forums on this site and many of them are filled to the brim with elitist asses. Thanks to everyone here for being open and helpful.
  • drycatdrycat Member Posts: 119

Originally posted by Slagathor
    I think that we're in for something special here. And I must admit that I was pleased to find this place. I mean this specific forum for FE. I felt like I was checking the official site every day to see if they'd started up their forums yet. But I was hesitant to come here. I've been to some of the other forums on this site and many of them are filled to the brim with elitist asses. Thanks to everyone here for being open and helpful.

I have to agree. I just go to the other forums on this site and chuckle at the posts hehe image