Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

David Georgeson with a tease on twitter

hMJemhMJem Member Posts: 465

"The EQN reveal that you don't know anything about yet just got a whole lot better. Wish I could tell you. Really. Live's gonna be fun."

Sounds like its on schedule!

Comments

• sylentnytesylentnyte Member UncommonPosts: 68

Very nice!

I cannot wait for this game. only mmo i'm looking forward to, even knowing so little about it :)

• BidwoodBidwood Member Posts: 554
    I'm calling it...  confirmed for Playstation 4. =)
  • Elevenb4Elevenb4 Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Same here, only game I'm looking forward to atm. Dragon's Prophet a little maybe, but I know it's not going to hold me. I played EQ1 for a few years, EQ2 for like 4 years. I know it will keep me with lore alone.

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-

• LyrianLyrian Member UncommonPosts: 412
    Originally posted by Bidwood

This would make me incredibly sad and disappointed. Unless they force a mouse+keyboard for interaction.

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Cant wait for a new EQ :)

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• CaldicotCaldicot Member UncommonPosts: 455
    There will be an offline mode? *grin*

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan

• MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614
    Originally posted by Lyrian
    Originally posted by Bidwood

This would make me incredibly sad and disappointed. Unless they force a mouse+keyboard for interaction.

Relax there is a 0% chance it wouldn't get released on the PC.  If it's going to consoles it would just be in addition to PC.

• asdarasdar Member UncommonPosts: 662

I wish he wouldn't tease 3 months early, unless there's some leakage in that teasing.

Edit: but I'm glad you mentioned this so I can add EQ next and David Georgeson to my twitter following habit.

Asdar

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

Ah, Luclin has been remade and we will be releasing this year.

Take me home Smed.image

• strangiato2112strangiato2112 Member CommonPosts: 1,538
    Smokejumper is by one big fear with EQNext.  I do not think he did a good job with EQ2, at all.  It remained a good game after Hartsman left, but there was a pretty noticeable drop in quality.  Of course this was also around the time when Sony forced the mass layoffs at SoE so it might not all be his fault, but hes always kind of rubbed me the wrong way.  Although the interview with him from a month or so ago sounded awesome.
  • hMJemhMJem Member Posts: 465

What I like most is that it sounded like SOE's future is on the line with this game. Or atleast the Everquest branch. But I couldnt tell, maybe Planetside 2 isnt doing well enough and it really is their companies future on the line

They have a lot more pressure and reason to make sure the game is awesome. "You want to be employed and be able to take care of yourself/families? We better make a good game. Our future will be bright if we nail this game"

Not many companies nowadays have that pressure.. Even if Elder Scrolls Online tanks, big whoop, the new Elder Scrolls single player game will still rock face and sell awesome. Even though I am excited for ESO and EQN