Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I never played a game where I got disconnected that often

SafaiaSafaia Member Posts: 12

Seriously. I don't know what they do, but it is annoying. I wasn't able to test-play 5 minutes continuously.

It also bothers me that Aeria Ignite, the launch program, needs admin rights on my computer.

Comments

• breadm1xbreadm1x Member UncommonPosts: 374

Pls do not use ignite, just go to the folder and use the normal launcher.

Ignite installs MALLWARE that uploads scarletblade to other members.

And yeah they are using a cheap ass Canadian provider that "traffic shapes" EU ip numbers to give canadian more banthwith.

So u must be from the EU :P

• SafaiaSafaia Member Posts: 12

thanks for the hint. I already uninstalled ignite.

Using another server than Venus also helped with the disconnections. It is not easy to find a game with sexy girls with big guns that's not totally crap. So i give this one another try image

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

EU player here, playing on Venus.

I heard in map chat that some people are getting random dcs - not everyone though.

Harbinger of Fools
  • MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123

To be expected.

You need regular breaks in between jerk off sessions....

• SafaiaSafaia Member Posts: 12
    Why do you insult people? A little bare skin is just nothing.
  • darcan06darcan06 Member Posts: 4
    not rlly worth play because hackers botters goldspammers delete server issue bug witch delete characters heared played myself 1week got rlly poored because of these staff  guess game go down with flow soon like  dragona named did  same company build up scrlet blade
  • fantasyfreak112fantasyfreak112 Member Posts: 499
    Originally posted by Safaia

Seriously. I don't know what they do, but it is annoying. I wasn't able to test-play 5 minutes continuously.

It also bothers me that Aeria Ignite, the launch program, needs admin rights on my computer.

Sorry the disconnects keep interrupting your fap bro.