Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How are the servers?

velmaxvelmax Member UncommonPosts: 224
Do people still play? are the serves populated? the new expansion looks interesting adn im planning to try it out!

Comments

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    US only has one server left, so you can only get on the "best" server. EU is mostly dead from what I hear.

imageimage
  • StormakovStormakov Member UncommonPosts: 200

The cash shop was too harsh, the game has been bleeding players for a long time. The only ones left are the rich and the few that still play from day 1. You might see some low levels 1-20, it's a dead wasteland past that.

Plan on soloing everything, then dropping 400$ to become gear efficient to do any worthwhile group stuff.

Unfortunate truth, this game was actually pretty fun for awhile.

• lowradslowrads Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Just patched up and logged in after a couple months abstention.   I saw a handful of max leveled chars running about, but the auction house was pretty empty.  For example, I looked under a formerly teaming category like weapons and saw only a single page, 8 entries, over a huge span of levels.  Novograd used to be so thick with characters that you could barely load the screen, but clearly something has changed or they're congregating elsewhere.
  • newbihacknewbihack Member CommonPosts: 36
    Originally posted by Robokapp
    servers are great. stable, no queues, no overcrowding, no long camps on quest mobs due to other players...the world is yours.

An empty game.