Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP BGs

KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
So, I'm looking for more games to add to my pvp rotation. I went and checked out a couple of BG pvp vids for Tera. Is it always mini zerg vs mini zerg(15v15)? It also seems like it's not normalized, is this true as well?

Comments

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Originally posted by Kuppa
    So, I'm looking for more games to add to my pvp rotation. I went and checked out a couple of BG pvp vids for Tera. Is it always mini zerg vs mini zerg(15v15)? It also seems like it's not normalized, is this true as well?

They are currently looking to add in an equalized BG again, they are just working on giving the correct gear for the right classes. Right now there's no equalized BG, it was removed last week to be touched up and will be re-added in the future.

Currently there's only the 15v15 and 3v3, however 3v3 requires extreme player skill and high gear, 15v15 is best queued with a 5 man group, and requires decent gear, hopefully the Equalized BG will be back soon.

Also in June they are adding a 20v20 Battleground with equalized gear for levels 30-60, you can level up in this BG.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by Pivotelite
    Originally posted by Kuppa

They are currently looking to add in an equalized BG again, they are just working on giving the correct gear for the right classes. Right now there's no equalized BG, it was removed last week to be touched up and will be re-added in the future.

Currently there's only the 15v15 and 3v3, however 3v3 requires extreme player skill and high gear, 15v15 is best queued with a 5 man group, and requires decent gear, hopefully the Equalized BG will be back soon.

Also in June they are adding a 20v20 Battleground with equalized gear for levels 30-60, you can level up in this BG.

Why don't they have a smaller 10v10,8v8 or 5v5 BG? 15v15 looked like small zergs and 3v3 is great but mainly for extremely competitive play. I would say they are missing that casual competitive middle ground.