Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Female Armor Sucks

AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

this is old but I had not seen it before pretty funny:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OTGh0EMmMC8

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Comments

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Female armor is designed to disable their opponents.

A guy ain't swinging his sword when he's thinking about his club  :)

The leader isn't worried about his Heads of State when he's thinking about the state of his head.

Even after they are mortally wounded, they can't comprehend enough to beg for their life (though they may beg for other things)

Female armor; saving lives by saving on coverage.

This message was brought to you by:

the Association of Sexuality Stereotypes Having Overall Laudable Effects 

EDIT: That is a great video btw, even though I seen it a long time ago I still took the opportunity to watch it twice more.  Thanks for posting it   :)

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    lol :)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

Keep complaining and we'll put you back in the fishnet apron in the uncooled kitchen, because the sweat gleaming on your body makes the food taste better.

One and only warning.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

Hey at least we havent gone this far, yet! image

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Originally posted by TribeofOne

You have not played TERA or some recent chinese/korean mmorpg i guess. 

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• mymmomymmo Member UncommonPosts: 311

According to the logic here there is nothing wrong with the female armor. and if there was then look at the male type, its the same!! 

or maybe not. 

the female armor is to appeal to the male fantasy about the arch type female. the male armor type is for the male fantasy about beeing the hero or the arch type male. see its all about some nasty sexism that can be explained shotly with  A- no A. A is male, and no A is everything that is not the arch type male.  

Eve online and +1500 steam games in the back cataloge makes me a stressed out gamer.
  • TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006
    Originally posted by jesteralways
    Originally posted by TribeofOne

You have not played TERA or some recent chinese/korean mmorpg i guess. 

image scary, Im glad I havent played those games. lol

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh Member UncommonPosts: 406

haha great video, seem it years back but it's still funny as hell ;D

Im glas now we have games like GW2 were at least your giving the choice between armor ... and pointless armor lol

• AchengDefectAchengDefect Member Posts: 5

Lols,

In online games we've seen female armors gets daring... Anyway I personally like sexy armors in a way that my character will still looks strong. 

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

I don't have a problem smashing female armor - and they say gays don't belong in the military.  Of course there are always excepts to all the rules:

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Why, is there a particular area of low pressure in it?
  • KareliaKarelia Member Posts: 668
    ahahaha cool!