Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

will be any game soon successfully like wow?

13»

Comments

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    In terms of overall sucess probably not. If it did I think it would be a title that has features and tools we haven't seen before, an actual next generation MMO (we're still at 2nd IMO).

In regards to "feeling" like a game is sucessful, like a populated world, that can be done far easier with the right infrastructure. WoW itself has CRZ that populates zones with a mixture of people from the same type of servers. That way no matter how small one server gets you still see people around. Couple that with a unified in game market and your never know the different as long as a few thousand played.
  • danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    Originally posted by davc123

i want see   game successfully  like wow  whit great combat style and  open world pvp +pve ...

i think i wrong post this must be at

The Pub at MMORPG.COM

The only games that have any chance of becoming as popular is WoW is will be Titan and/or EQNext.  No other game will come close.  

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
    In next millenium, maybe? When devs stop thinking only about money, maybe. With good game, money will come. Until then...