Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are the Servers Going to Reset at Launch?

VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555
Question in title.

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
Subscription = Actual content updates!

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Nope. Open beta is launch for most Free2Play games. Only reason to call it open beta is that they don't want us to whine about performance with the excuse "hey, we're still in beta". So no, there won't be any more wipes either...
  • PAL-18PAL-18 Member UncommonPosts: 844
    its PW,ops we wiped you but it was beta so no big deal.

So, did ESO have a successful launch? Yes, yes it did.By Ryan Getchell on April 02, 2014.
    **On the radar: http://www.cyberpunk.net/ **

• BanquettoBanquetto Member UncommonPosts: 1,037

It has launched already, and no, the servers are not going to reset again.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    They have stated on the official forums that there will be no more wipes.
  • Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

i highly doubt it since this is all but the official laucnh they know they cant get away with something like that,

although i do rember the game day patch in CO

i do ahve to admit i would laugh my ass off if they did, just casue of the pure tupidity of it, of course i would ahve tow ait a few more weeks to let the lowbie zones clear agina.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    There are no wipes, apparently, but I would think it's accurate.  People have been buying Zen and spending it on stuff since the launch so I don't think it would be a great idea.  :)
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Just a quick question. Do I need to get a founders pack to play this now? And any words at all when the game is released?
  • DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    Originally posted by Lahuzer
    Just a quick question. Do I need to get a founders pack to play this now? And any words at all when the game is released?

As mentioned before, it's already been released. You can simply download and play.

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by darwa
    Originally posted by Lahuzer

As mentioned before, it's already been released. You can simply download and play.

Yeah, I found that out just after I asked that. I've been allergic to Cryptic so haven't checked this one out at all. I read that there will be PVP in it, but no words yet on how it will be right? Cause haven't found that info at least now when I've looked around.