Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Red 5 refuses to delete my account after many request from me.

2»

Comments

• TymorisTymoris Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Originally posted by gope

bullshit!

I delete an old account whiche i didn't know the password in SOE.

They keep records of your account and they can restore it whenever they want. They are under no particular obligation to grant you the request. 

Just suck it up, put a random password as others users have suggested and move on. And be careful next time where you put your personal info.

Again if you don't like opinions pay a lawyer to set you straight

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

bullshit!

I delete an old account whiche i didn't know the password in SOE.

SoE let you delete the account.  The Account is THEIRs.  You only RENT MMOs.  

Figure it out, if Red5 wants to keep the account data on the account you were renting, they can do it, forever.  Its their legal right.

Secondly, just add their site to your spam folder and you will never see an email from them again.

Finally, you are being a bit unreasonable, fix that.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used inreaching a decision of a case.

a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.

I'm glad you can link a definition?

The poster you are replying to is pointing out you misspelled "opinion"