Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deadlands 3000 - All NEW game engine

Hello everyone :)

It has been awhile since I have been here, but all that time hasn't been squandered. We have upgraded Deadlands 3000 with a brand new engine that makes the game far superior to its predecessor!

So basically the jist of the game is that it is in a post apoclayptic setting and is a retro style mmorpg. With that said, it has most of the features of the original version, but with a ton of new stuff. Here is a small list of the new enhancements.

* Your character is animated and can be controlled with the arrow keys/WASD keys or mouse. Or you can click anywhere on the map and your character will move there on its own.

* The map is now Fullscreen!

* Monsters chase you

* Environments are now larger and more detailed

* The black market has been upgraded with even more features for those who like to buy and sell.

* Players can see and interact with other players on the map

* Combat is now turn based strategy style with its own mini map, making combat more tactical.

* Players can work and fight together in real time in combat

* Players can purchase and train pets to either sell or help them in combat

* What player doesn't like fishing? :)

* Animated Psionic effects in combat

This is just really a small list of things we have added and continue to add to the new Deadlands 3000 Engine. Here are a few screenshots to help whet the appetite so to speak :)

+_+_+_+_+

An abandoned house...

The entrance to the Warrens...

The entrance to the Doonmorr Mines...

The Black Market...

A couple of players fishing...

Combat...

Multi-Player Combat (note the psionic fireball in action)...

Inventory...

+_+_+_+_+

So if you like what you see, come by and check it out

http://www.deadlands3000.com

McCragge

Comments

• MogusMogus Member Posts: 169

Looks great!

Keep up the good work!

www.greedmonger.com
    Did you like Ultima Online? Then you'll LOVE Greed Monger!

• HinondHinond Member Posts: 10
    Hmm interesting. great!
  • LolleritanaLolleritana Member Posts: 10

Strangely this game is very attractive to me for some reason..

What is the pvp system tho? open pvp or pvp zoned or what? Can't find info about that anywhere

And What are death penalties in PvP?

I probably wont play it tho since it only has 1-2 players on at average.

And I get impression the devs are noob devs becase i read they say on forum something like "we cant change the damage formulas because it came with the engine".. and the game looks like shit.. not the art but just the functionality etc and crappy combat.. like the devs dont know how to program or something.. no future for this game.

• McCraggeMcCragge Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by Lolleritana

Strangely this game is very attractive to me for some reason..

<snip> the game looks like shit.. <snip>  no future for this game.

Ummm, Thanks :/

To answer your PVP questions, it is zoned. And the penalties for death in PVP is money and xp loss.

I am not sure where you got that we can't change the damage formulas, but we certainly can, and have.

But thanks anyway for your scathing critique of a game you won't play. Much appreciated.

McCragge

• AngessiAngessi Member Posts: 5
    Looks nice I might try it.. .well depends on my sched but I will not waste of time to try this.thank you