Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you currently addicted to ?

13»

Comments

• ErowErow Member Posts: 14
    Not addicted. but have been playing Lord of the Rings Online for the last week.  Really enjoying it, the best F2P plan I have ever seen.
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    Resident Evil 4 might be the best game ever created. 
  • MurdusMurdus Member UncommonPosts: 698
    Originally posted by PWN_FACE
    Darkfall Unholy Wars -- Been playing beta a lot these days. Looking forward to the launch.

your username gave this away before even reading the post.

i've been messing around in the beta for a little, the launch should be tons of fun. so much blood.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    EQ2, Skyrim, PS2, and TL2. If i had to pick one it would be EQ2. My wife and I play it, and with mercs, we can do 95% of the games content. Grouping still happens, but with my busy schedule, it works well.
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    Vanguard saga of heroes right now I am lvl 35 and enjoying grouping with people every day
  • MystaisMystais Member Posts: 72

Unfortunately not really addicted to anything right now but if this game ever makes it to NA, I'm addicted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNtB5DoJ6OI&feature=youtu.be

Tabletop RPG gaming since Chainmail and D&D was a blue book with some cheap plastic dice and a crayon. MMORPGing since MOOS/MUDS, when forums were just bulletin boards and players actually roleplayed their characters.

• SquatchinSquatchin Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    Originally posted by ElectricWizard

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE has my MMO balls in a VICE.

While I would put it differently lol, DCUO also captured my attention for as long or longer than some of the BIG name games out there (currently sitting between Skyrim and L4D2 in hours played on Steam).  While I did find it somewhat disappointing to fight generic robots so much, the "dungeons" themselves really require teamwork in even a way GW2 hasn't replicated.  I might get back into it someday, I bet a lot has changed since I last played.  Good to see someone else enjoys the game.

Favorite weapon/power combo (Hammer/Light)

I am with ya there, Skyrim and L4D2 are the two games I am currently playing. Waiting and hoping for a beta invite to ESO.

• Gymrat313Gymrat313 Member UncommonPosts: 154
    I wish I was addicted to a game...hopefully something comes around eventually.
  • BahamutKaiserBahamutKaiser Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Fire Emblem: Awakening, throwing a lot of time at this with the expectation to play thru it all over again later.

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, if they get angry, they'll be a mile away... and barefoot.

• slygamer1979slygamer1979 Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Update* currently addicted to Dead Island:Riptide & Dragons Dogma:Dark Arisen
  • lowradslowrads Member UncommonPosts: 200

Currently playing, "Find a second job."

Turns out I like money after all.

• lolunaticlolunatic Member Posts: 108
    hah none. Im just constantly surfing the interwebz for any wildstar info i can get. so i geuss im in hibernation mode right now.
  • BloortBloort Member Posts: 6

Hello ! kinda new to the community.....

Currently i am addicted to none other than guild wars 2... as per checking it's the Most Innovative MMo game. And I agree to that, I can't be bored playing the game because there are lots of things to do. that you can actually see in other games. so the tendency you won't bother playing other games when you try guild wars 2. That's my opinion :)))) cheers to mmorpg communtiy :)

• QuotheraQuothera Member Posts: 9
    Hello!

I was affected by video game addiction for 6 years! I played World of Warcraft for 2 of those years without leaving my house. In the recent years I have over come my addictions and I'm now back at college. I have decided as part of my college course that I will base my report on this subject as it is something I feel needs to be addressed!

It is essential to me that I find 100 people that could take this short two minute survey I created, it consists of only 10 questions. Your response to the questions and your personal identity will be kept confidential. The information collected will not be shared and will be used for my college academic report only. Please complete all questions listed.

I would also appreciate if you could please forward this message to as many of your gamer friends as possible!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5DM8PBY

Your response to this survey is very valuable.

Thank you

Quothera