Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Watch favorite games forums

eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

This has probably been mentioned before and if so I apologize, but would it be possible to impliment a feature that allowed a person to veiw recent forum activity for a favorite game list?  So if I wanted to keep up on Neverwinter, GW2, TESO, WoD and whatever than I could just add them to my Fav's list and follow a link to see recent activity for those particular forums?

I would think that it would help your site moderators as well, because if the feature ended up being used, then people would potentially avoid some threads that they might find offensive. Like if the thread was titled "Game X makes Game Y look stupid" all the Game Y players may feel the need to tell the Game X poster where he should shove his hat.

As well, there are a percentage of people like myself that only watch the Recent forum posts, and so an over abundance of threads made about a game that does not interest them ends up causing them to have less threads of interest "up front and center"

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    We're looking at possibly giving users the ability to filter out posts originating from certain subforums from appearing in the real-time forum feed. No updates on this at the moment, but we're looking into it. There are some potential technical hurdles we'd have to deal with.
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by MikeB
    We're looking at possibly giving users the ability to filter out posts originating from certain subforums from appearing in the real-time forum feed. No updates on this at the moment, but we're looking into it. There are some potential technical hurdles we'd have to deal with.

i know ill be hoping it gets implemented:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg