Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Queue

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

frst Queue position : 7000  after 3min   128090 -.-

[mod note- edited title]

Comments

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Spin around and count them till you get in!

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• zastenzasten Member Posts: 283

I made it to the queue at 8836, then down to 8803 then a huge jump to over 123247, which shows the queue is not something that I am willing to wait in, when there are line jumpers of that many.

So, fck this game, no longer interested and have already uninstalled!

Never again!

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by zasten

I made it to the queue at 8836, then down to 8803 then a huge jump to over 123247, which shows the queue is not something that I am willing to wait in, when there are line jumpers of that many.

So, fck this game, no longer interested and have already uninstalled!

Never again!

So what have you been promised in order to make a troll account and rant on Neverwinter?

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• jonchicoinejonchicoine Member Posts: 77

I haven't played this yet.

How can you position in a que go up?

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681
    i can login asap np, longest q i was in was 6 for 3 seconds.
  • jonchicoinejonchicoine Member Posts: 77
    [mod edit]

Not having played yet, and all the complainign about the cash shop, i was wondering if you could spend some sort of currency to jump ahead in the queue... 

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Originally posted by jonchicoine
    Originally posted by Eir_S

[mod edit]

Not having played yet, and all the complainign about the cash shop, i was wondering if you could spend some sort of currency to jump ahead in the queue... 

I think Founders can go queue-less, but otherwise I don't know.  I really never pay attention to cash shops in these games unless it's for extra character slots.  DCUO had big queues when it first went F2P.  Everyone throwing their hands up like this is the end of the world will feel silly in a few weeks or less.

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

fucking joke   Queu position  100    now back  180973  already w8ting 20min

so this game pay for login ? lolz

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by davc123
    frst Queue position : 7000  after 3min   128090 -.-

Those bumps liek when it jumps to 80k or 38k are bugs. Wait a few ssecs and it reverts back to your real position.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556
    It's just a bug.  There is a long queue, but I guess that is to be expected. I'd hate to be logging on during peak times, if the queue is an hour long in off-peak time.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• C_GlassC_Glass Member CommonPosts: 29
    8 in the morning and I've been in queue for 20 minutes. I think I can forget about playing when all the kiddies get home from school and people get off from work. Might as well wait a few days. 
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

I just cant believe:

1. They didn't open another couple of servers.

2. There is a 10k queue at 8 AM EST. I was trying to jump in and bang out the tutorial before work. Eesh.

Joined - July 2004

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

7am CST 10587 in queue (the bad number was 194K)

Now 30min later down to 8700. No chance in hell I will get in in the next 90 minutes before server maintainence time... 

• DeVoDeVoDeVoDeVo Member UncommonPosts: 106
    Originally posted by remyburke

I just cant believe:

2. There is a 10k queue at 8 AM EST. I was trying to jump in and bang out the tutorial before work. Eesh.

Yeah, the long que times definately work against "time limited" players but I think it will all calm down in a few days.

If Cryptic opens up a whole bunch of servers and have to close them after the crush wears off, the P2P/sandbox crowd will be in here screaming  FAIL.  They are looking for any reason..lol.

The three servers are probably about right.   They can add to this if the population increases over time.

• zastenzasten Member Posts: 283

After reading a book for an hour, I finally got to play.

Very easy so far, got to lvl 5 by holding own the mouse button until everything is dead, move on the next monsters and hold down mouse button again. It even switches you angle so you can auto traget the next monsters!

Not sure how much I'll play if hour long wait periods are the norm!!!

• TerrawenTerrawen Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Originally posted by remyburke

I just cant believe:

As to point number 1, it will be detrimental to the long term health of the game if they prematurely create servers that they may not need a week from now. The problem is, if the population does not maintain these numbers, and it almost certainly will not, then Cryptic is left with all these extra servers and the overall playerbase becomes fragmented. This lends the illusion that the game is not successful and starts a downward spiral with more and more players leaving. Such an easy and innocent way to ruin your game. I suspect this effect will be even more pronounced with a F2P game like this where you don't have that free month or subscription keeping you tied to the game.

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

There is some truth here but a lot of crap as well.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• FluxiiFluxii Member Posts: 184
    [mod edit]

Thank you... when I saw people complaining about this I thought "you didn't even wait 20 seconds to re-nomalize"? eh yea... I love the new internet generation.
  • KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    [mod edit]

I think Founders can go queue-less, but otherwise I don't know. 

Nope, queues for founders as well, unless there's something horribly wrong with my account. 

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• purewitzpurewitz Member UncommonPosts: 489

I haven't played this yet.

How can you position in a que go up?

They (cryptic) has stated that the number fluctuation is off. I'm not going to link it so just go check in the Neverwinter forums a PWE

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!