Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

queue

PoufPouf Member Posts: 341

Is it broken, it says 7k i wait a sec and then im like 30kish. Did anyone manage to get into the game or got info on if its broken? 

Thanks!

Comments

• sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375

I read on their forums earlier that the queue isn't accurate and they are working on a fix for it. Sitting in the queue right now myself...

Currently Playing: DAOC Uthgard

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR, ESO, GW2.

• Mopar63Mopar63 Member UncommonPosts: 300
    The Queue counter display is broken according to Cryptic, I was however waiting 30 minutes to get in. The good news is the response is this heavy for day one, the bad news is it is hard to get in the game. Once you are in however my play was glitch and lag free.
  • GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    *hums the jeopardy theme*
  • Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

its the amount of people trying to get in, its borking the system

nothing unexpected this kinda thnig happens almost everytime for a MMO launch.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• shamallshamall Member CommonPosts: 516
    I was at 9471 position, alt tabbed out then checked back a couple minutes later and was at 27602..........LOLOL!

The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave

• rtbbvrrtbbvr Member UncommonPosts: 163
    Yeah it was about a 30 minute wait for me. I did hear that it was having issues though. Good luck everyone with playing tonight but really theres no reason you can't wait a day to play. No need to stress out over something frustrating like waiting in a line that you can't completly tell how long it is.
  • PoufPouf Member Posts: 341
    YEs i got in tried the thief class and got to level 4, now i wanna try mage and have to wait again haha
  • SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    7,655 here
  • PoufPouf Member Posts: 341
    4294, it seems to become less broken once you start going down, when you are under 1k it looks real and doesnt pop up to 30k
  • SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    3k and I get to go balls deep cleric.
  • spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Was 7k now 45k, this is one of the most fun launch day ques I have ever been in, I'm not worried, it's not like I have to get up for work or anything in a few hours..........................................OH CRAP!!!!!!! ;)
  • cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    Welcome to open beta stressing. This is not launch day.
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759

I am still getting the launcher update error. How are you in a queue ?

Shoulda nevr logged out for dinner :P

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    Make sur to file a bug report about it because that's what beta testers are supposed to do.
  • negacrowbarnegacrowbar Member Posts: 149

Frappin' thing has been patching for the last 5 hours and then I got a queue....man, oh, man..what was closed beta for?

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Man I am glad this is open beta and not release day.  Imagine if this happened then.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Position: 47528

Got to be wrong...

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    What que?image

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.