Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dual box crafting?

Casca9226Casca9226 Member Posts: 25
Is anyone going to Dual box a personal crafter bot? is it going to be allowed? is there a downside or an upside to it? i have another pc and I got a few extra copies of the game with my pledge so im just curious

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I am sure that will be fine if you want to pay a sub on two accounts..

Myself I will probally stick with one and just trade for what i need.

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    Originally posted by Casca9226
    Is anyone going to Dual box a personal crafter bot? is it going to be allowed? is there a downside or an upside to it? i have another pc and I got a few extra copies of the game with my pledge so im just curious

The intention is that crafting won't be designed as a system where you can just grind low level items to raise your skill. We don't know exactly how you will raise your crafting skill, but you probably won't be able to do it by macro botting a crafter on a 2nd account.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• fanglofanglo Member UncommonPosts: 314

You might not be able to craft more, but it looks like you will be able to harvest more minerals. also building speed of structures would go up.

Also you effectively double your carrying capacity.

Another idea is instead of 2 crafters, what about 1 crafter and a speedbot so you can run around the world faster.

I healed Mistwraith and all I got was this stupid tee-shirt!