Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who Thinks This Game Is Gonna Fail? It Will Be Dead Within 5-7 Years

12346»

Comments

• Attend4455Attend4455 Member Posts: 161
    Originally posted by Imperator101

I wish they made this game with the same game engine used in Skyrim along with improved graphics, the gameplay would be a lot better. 

All PVP is being restricted to Cyrodiil, this is why I don't wanna buy this game. I enjoy an MMO that has world pvp all over the world, not restricted to one region within the world. I enjoy pvp in a variety of envionrments, Tamriel is all grasslands/forests along with some snowey areas near Bruma. I hate a MMO which gives me restrictions on where I can do PVP. 

So they are still sticking with this stupid concept? All PVP limited to Cyrodiil? 

Most MMORPG developers would be overjoyed to think their game would last 5 - 7 years ...

that's a lot of time to add things that will make it last longer.

I sometimes make spelling and grammar errors but I don't pretend it's because I'm using a phone

• rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Originally posted by Silax
    Originally posted by rygard49
    Originally posted by Silax

I don't know what you people are thinking.  This game has vaporware written all over it.

Run while you still can.

Can't tell if being sarcastic...

Or ignorant.

You people take this board way too seriously. 

This is just a silly game which no doubt many of us, including me, will waste countless hours on.  But before it launches, everyone is just going to sit here, navel gazing about things we've barely seen the smallest fragment of actual content from.  Using said fragments, people are going to articulate fantastic arguments about how good, or bad, or ugly this game is before it is even released.  And after the release date, many of you are going to either come back here and whine about the game (the majority) or stay away because you are having too much fun (for at least 2-3 months) until finally everybody comes back to do the same thing about the next new toy coming down the pipe.

Because, you are addicts and you are afflicted by the curse of eternal unsatisfaction.

Cheers.

The moment you wrote that, you took this board way more seriously than most of us. Not that there's anything wrong with that. If you can't be serious about your hobbies, about the very things you enjoy most in the world, what's the point?

You can always posture that you're just browsing the boards to poke fun at the monkeys behind the cage, because "us people" are easily riled due to years of "unsatisfied addiction". That makes you seem cool, right? You're detached, aloof from the same eagerness that the classic forum nerd shows for gaming. But... you're here participating.

So, yeah. You made a ridiculous statement, likely in sarcasm, and someone posted that they couldn't tell which way the post was leaning. That's a great time to make a stand about how much better you are than the rest of your gaming fellows, amiright?

This discussion has been closed.