Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions

RaventreeRaventree Member Posts: 456

I have two questions.  How much and give it to me.

Seriously though, any idea when people that pledge can get their hands on beta or some dogfights?  This game looks brilliant.

Currently playing:
Rift
Played:
SWToR, Aion,EQ, Dark Age of Camelot
World of Warcraft, AoC

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    alpha isn't even planned till towards the end of this year.. wouldn't expect this one till end of 2014

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    in a recent interview he said that by the end of this year we'll have a dogfight module and a hangar module. not sure if you get those for free if you pledge though.
  • BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821
    Originally posted by atticusbc
    in a recent interview he said that by the end of this year we'll have a dogfight module and a hangar module. not sure if you get those for free if you pledge though.

The first version of the Hangar Module should be out early this Summer. The Dogfighting Alpha should follow by the end of the year. Yes, both will be free to anyone who pledged.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }