Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next gen consoles discussion + poll

ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318

I'm sure a lot of you are excited about the next gen consoles that are getting released at the end of this year, especially after the big announcement of PS 4.

Personally I haven't owned a console since PS 1, and I only focused on PC gaming. Now that the new consoles are arriving, I'm thinking about expanding my gaming options.

In this thread I want to hear your opinion on this topic, if you're planning to get a next gen console, which one, as well as pros and cons of your choice.

Comments

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245
    Valve steam box also becouse of linux OS finally hope it gets some grip on gaming?... i hope it crushes xbox and win8(Terible OS version by MS)
  • ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Originally posted by GroovyFlower
    Valve steam box also becouse of linux OS finally hope it gets some grip on gaming?... i hope it crushes xbox and win8(Terible OS version by MS)

To be honest steam box kind of feels like a shot in the dark. Personally I'm leaning towards PS 4, as it's already a more establised platform.

• xxpigxxxxpigxx Member UncommonPosts: 412

As an avid Xbox fan, I will hopefully be getting a PS4 this time around.

I am not too pleased with anything MS is doing, and I am hoping that Sony does not follow suit.  If they do, I will have to choose the lesser of two evils, which would still be Sony, because they do not require a spy cam in my house.

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    I think the world will keep turning. and that I'll do what I always do get the console that has the first 2 or 3 games that I must have.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."