Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't understand which version I have?

tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

I can log into the SE account manager but I cannot see if it's EU or US. I got a beta key but it says it's for the wrong region........

I just find the whole setup of this game confusing, like why is it all so different for each region?

Comments

• Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584
    SE is handing out the Keys by Country so when there entered they can track who logs in to test from what are and get a idea on what area in general may have issues before the regional servers are active . There are ways around it but i dont know how

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Somehow I have a US account even though I bought it in the UK and they sent an EU beta key... I'm guessing I have a US account as it says I can only use a code from the same region........ 

Whatever, SE haven't made their account management any easier than the FF11 days, surprised they haven't deleted it lol.

• AlberelAlberel Member Posts: 1,121
    Originally posted by tixylix

Somehow I have a US account even though I bought it in the UK and they sent an EU beta key... I'm guessing I have a US account as it says I can only use a code from the same region........ 

Whatever, SE haven't made their account management any easier than the FF11 days, surprised they haven't deleted it lol.

If that's the case just make an EU account and register the key on there...

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    Where do you see if you registered the game to the account? I think maybe I registered FF14 to a different account, I dunno the account management is a mess, cannot work it out.