Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

West version news?

korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

Did anyone heard any rumors of how archeage west is doing and when might we expect some official news from trion?

Also, does anyone know any good west fanpage for archeage which isn't just full of deadlinks and outdated informations? :P

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
-------------------------------

Comments

• SaxonbladeSaxonblade Member Posts: 275
    No news,not much different then before Trion was awarded the rights. You would think by now  they would have some sort of a marketing campaign going on. 

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

Originally posted by Saxonblade
    No news,not much different then before Trion was awarded the rights. You would think by now  they would have some sort of a marketing campaign going on. 

Originally posted by DMKano

Originally posted by Nasa

Maybe this:

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/

http://archeage-online.com/

Just want to point out that the top link is the official Trion website the bottom one is some dudes fansite (with some good info)

Saxonblade, that was my tought exactly and it made me wonder if I missed it somewhere because it's just too quiet! :(

Thanks for the links, I tought AA-online.com was actually a official website so I didn't even look at all the articles on the webpage.

Damn, I feel like a whaco because I'm stalking on youtube all the time in hope there might be some gameplay video I still haven't seen... :D

Marketing push occurs near betas, launches etc.. So we are not there yet. If Archeage was an unknown title it would make sense to do early marketing, obviously not the case.

Did the game launch or is in beta in russia?

If that's the case we shouldn't wait much longer for west to get betas. Tho, that's only my guess.

I'd check for info but I'm kinda unable to do much searching atm :D

• SaxonbladeSaxonblade Member Posts: 275
    Originally posted by korent1991

Marketing push occurs near betas, launches etc.. So we are not there yet. If Archeage was an unknown title it would make sense to do early marketing, obviously not the case.

If that's the case we shouldn't wait much longer for west to get betas. Tho, that's only my guess.

The game has launched in Korea, Russia is currently in beta phase I think.

@DMKano I honestly do not think beyond the hardcore MMO players a lot of people actually know to much about AA, some monthly updates would be nice, or a couple trailers just to tease us lol

Originally posted by korent1991

The game has launched in Korea, Russia is currently in beta phase I think.

@DMKano I honestly do not think beyond the hardcore MMO players a lot of people actually know to much about AA, some monthly updates would be nice, or a couple trailers just to tease us lol

darn, so there's no info from russians as well :(

I don't know how many people actually know about the game, but judging by the amount of threads made in this forum - I'd say not enough people know about it ?

I was trying to find some info about TRIONs plans but couldn't dig up anything yesterday.

I'm just hoping TRION does a good job with localisation and doesn't dumb things down too much. I'm aware some dumbing down has to happen because we're just that kind of a market, but I'm laying my hopes the sandbox will remain in its full glory without simplifying things. 

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

The official unofficial word a while back was that once Defiance and Warface came out that Trion would shift resources and primary focus to AA.

Defiance is now out. I believe Warface had an early May release scheduled, but not really following it. So with some hope things will start happening Soon(tm) 

hm.. that's interesting.

since warface is in closed beta now AA might be just around the corner!   o/   o/    o/

• DahkohtDahkoht Member UncommonPosts: 479

My Trion account has long term Rift account (beta+ launch and currently still active on 6 month sub) plus Defiance on it.

Hoping they bump up chancs on the CB selections from their current customers as this is the game I am and have been very much waiting on :)

• chaintmchaintm Member UncommonPosts: 953
    Funny, I was about to post "Hey any new about this game" and got to this thread and read it then thought, hmm that would be why. I would too think by now we would be seeing an advertisment campaign or something going on. Maybe the conversion is taking longer then anticipated or changes have to be done?

"The monster created isn't by the company that makes the game, it's by the fans that make it something it never was"

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    .......i would of though Triton would be posting new info on its site already, since this game has some hype all around it.

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!